The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 14, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Ephesians and how and why and towards is the call for unity for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 180 and 185 in the Teacher’s edition (alternative one below).

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ323_14.pdf

---Or try in alternative this one:  https://ssnet.org/lessons/23c/less14.html

---“that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting” (Eph. 4:14, NKJV)

---Let us get the message straight here: Christ ascended to heaven to fill a number of things (4:10).

---Christ gave many talents (4:11) to people to be functional for the gospel.

---Why? Why all these talents to people? To sit quiet in church and listen to the pastor reading his sermon from his tablet. Really?

---For the “perfecting of the saints” (4:12). Oops. I thought perfection is not possible on earth. The word is katartismon which is, some say, “adjustment onto proper working order”. Proper? How proper? If the fanbelt of a car is not working it is not working. Correct?

---Why all this is happening? “Till we all come to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, [what knowledge? AGAPE = Godly love = relationship right now] unto a perfect man [andri teleion], unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ”. Christ is filling. Remember? 4:10.

---Does this now make sense?

---Fill my cup till it overflows, Lord.

---Why is this filling and fullness of Christ necessary?

---So that we do not shake out of the truth. 4:14.

---There are opinions, theories, wondering ideas, suggestions, dogmatic statements, experiential sensibility, but all of these are loaded with “every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting” (4:14).

---So I cannot open my mouth in Sabbath School to give my own view? No, you can. Why? You studied the lesson, you used the Word of God and you prayed for the navigation of the Holy Spirit. So your opinions, theories and ideas and suggestions are washed and cleansed from Worldliness [measured from the Bible], from skewness [measured by the Bible]. You are invited to speak.

---Keep quiet? No. Speak. But, if you did not do your homework, speak with humbleness and be attentive to listen if you are not maybe wrong. Then adjust after investigation in the Bible.