The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Genesis in the SSnet.org series Lesson 11, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Joseph the Interpreter of everyone's dreams including the Pharaoh".

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 142 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 93.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

---If one follows the chronology of Von Beckerath and synchronize the old chronology and biblical chronology, then Joseph was placed in prison in the 12th year of Sesostris I.

---Joseph then became at the age of 30, president in the 14th year of Sesostris I in 1959/1958. It was the first year of prosperity.

---According to the Kairo Stele date, the father of Sesostris I died in 1962 which is the 10th year of the young Sesostris I.

---His father, Amenemhet I died in 1962 at his 30th year of rule and his son's 10th year of rule.

---The Bible says that Joseph was "like a father to Pharaoh" which fits the record when Joseph went to the jail in 1961/1960 in the second year after Amenemhet's death or second year of Sesostris sole rule, 12th year since he was made crownprince.

---Sehetep-ab-ra was the name of Amenemhet I, the father of Sesotris I.

---Sesostris I was young because Genesis 41:37 says that "and the thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh and in the eyes of all his servants". Why not only the Pharoah? He is young.

---A letter was written in 1951/1950 in the Kahun Papyri published by F. Li. Griffith in 1898 reading in Letter 2 lines 3-6 that "about causing to be brought to me seed of ....(line 5).

---Also letter 4 talks about a famine and he express how he liked Amenemhet I the father who died and needs seed (Griffith 1898: 68).

---According to pictures on funerary stela, people were obese in the days of Amenemhet I and Sesostris I but became skinny in the days after them. Thus Joseph looked well after the people with his system. Louvre C2 and Leiden V2 (Bright 2005/2008: 16).

---There are many correlations between these inscriptions and Joseph's history outlined by Moses.

---Why do Moses write so much about Joseph as opposed to the other Fathers? Because Joseph is part of his own experience.

---Moses was also successful in the palace of Hathsehpsut who found him in the Nile when she was 6 years old, too young to be "mother" for Moses.