The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 11, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Trust in the Lord you need Him now for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 139 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 90.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_11.pdf

---Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice.

---Because that is what David should have learned from Jonathan, his friend, the son of the king.

---Jonathan and his father, Saul and their arm bearer alone killed many Philistines. Alone? No. God did it.

---How many of our actions were done by God and not ourselves?

---I was a very successful teacher but a theologian. And from the day the University called me, very easily accepted without them seeing me, until my retirement, God gave me wings to fly.

---I became more popular than all the ESL, Education diploma, Doctoral in ESL teachers that was teaching with me from the First World countries.

---Why? Because I was a good teacher? I am from Africa and did my monkey tricks but I do not think student chose me because they want to come to a circus.

---Wings from God. You can fly. Why? His wings. When I retired, I was the only teacher that never had for 14 years in a row a bump or drop in my student number of signing up for classes. Average of 9 classes a semester. Straight from A to Z.

---Me? Forget it. Look at my resume carefully and I will tell you all these others were better equipped than me.

---They asked a doctoral in ESL who speaks Vietnamese, English and Chinese fluently, to leave, and kept me. I knew very well why. Trust in God for He gives wings to Joseph and Daniel and all who believe. Also you.

---Say today, I can fly and with my God I can jump over a bankruptcy mountain. I will wait at the jobless bus-station for His bus to come. I do all I can to look at the horizon for His arrival.

---And He will. He knows our needs. Yours too. I am sure.

---Thomas Dorsey who lost his wife during an evangelistic meeting in Chicago wrote the song “If you ever needed the Lord today, you sure do need Him now”.