The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Genesis in the SSnet.org series Lesson 12, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Ellen White reflecting on Joseph's satisfaction with his brothers transformational lives"

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 156 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 102.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

---In Friday section of the Sabbathschool, Ellen White shows that Joseph tested his brothers.

---They past the test that they are no longer evil.

---They were overcomers of evil. Joseph was satisfied that the brothers will not do to Benjamin that they did to him.

---He could see that they repented.

---True repentance will lead to genuine transformation. This is opposite to what general Psychology is teaching today.

---The world is teaching that you can never change your past history, your genetic make-up, you just have to accept and live with it.

---In a relativistic world, they expect everyone to be just accepted as they are and people should not try to change anyone.

---They are against proselytism or evangelism or transformation of live-styles towards holy living.

---They are against overcoming sermons and messages.

---Some Adventists are harboring silent wrong habits that they do not want to change. So they like messages that do not expect overcoming.

---Jesus said to John the Revelator: To him/her that overcome, I will give to sit with Me in My kingdom.

---Even Paul in Romans, preaching Justification by Faith, spelled out total obedience in a perfect manner as requirement in Romans. People missed it.

---Joseph's result with his brothers, can be ours also. People do not stay the same as they were years ago. Thanks to the indwelling Spirit of God.