I will talk about the earthquakes.

As it shall be in the days of Noah, so shall it be at the end time. Earthquakes at many places, said Jesus in Matthew 24, Luke 21 and repeated in Mark 13.

Japan’s 311 memory just a few days ago. Turkey currently. And the financial earthquake in Wallstreet the last two days with banks failing.

The beast will make sure that no one can buy or sell without the Sunday keeping Mark of the beast or vicarius filii dei = 600+60+6 identification in their hands or minds. Revelation 13.

That time has come. Right?

Back to Turkey. Sahmyook University under pastor Unbae Kim and his deacons and elders have collected from a cooperative effort of the members money for Turkey last Sabbath. Photos are available as to what they did with the money.

Support is what our hearts cry out when we see this. Right?

It is very important that you say in your mind right now “I want to help their suffering”. But you cannot go there. Right? God recorded it as if you did because you thought that way. So, say it in your mind and an angel stands ready to record your work in Turkey.

“None but those who have fortified the mind with the truths of the Bible will stand through the last great conflict.” GC 593, 540.

2 Peter 3 asked us to look for the Advent, hasten the Advent and be spotless and blameless in peace, which is perfection sought by the Holy Spirit and His sealing process for finality. In holy conversation and godliness. You say. I am far from it! Start. When? Immediately. Right now. On your knees go forward from now.