14 여호와께 능하지 못한 일이 있겠느냐 기한이 이를 때에 내가 네게로 돌아오리니 사라에게 아들이 있으리라
15 사라가 두려워서 부인하여 이르되 내가 웃지 아니하였나이다 이르시되 아니라 네가 웃었느니라

질문: 어떻게 생각하시나요? 여호와께 너무 어려워서 행하시지 못할 일이 있습니까? _______________________________
질문: 사라가 믿지 못하였으므로 하나님께서는 어떻게 하셨나요?
1) 그의 약속을 취소하셨다
2) 그들을 위하여 여전히 약속을 성취시키셨다
3) 하나님의 목적을 위하여 여전히 약속을 성취시키셨다

여호와께 능치 못하실 일이 있습니까?
이즈음 우리 나라에는 어려운 일이 거듭 겹쳐서 일어난다는 생각이 듭니다. 우리 나라 뿐아니라 온 세상이 그렇습니다. 마지막 때가 가까왔음을 감지합니다. 이 나라에 어려움이 많은 것은 믿지 않는 불신자들 탓이 아니라고 믿습니다. 또 다른 교인들 탓도 아니라 진리를 위탁하신 우리 남은 백성들이 주의 말씀대로 살지 않고 깊은 잠에 취해 있기 때문이라는 생각이 듭니다. 여호수아와 갈렙같이, 엘리야 시대의 충성스런 백성들처럼, 바알에게 무릎을 꿇지 말고 깨어 주님의 얼굴 뵙기를 간구해야 겠습니다.

It is because of the unfaithful remnants
Genesis 18:13-15

13 And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?
14 Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.
15 Then Sarah denied, saying, I laughed not; for she was afraid. And he said, Nay; but thou didst laugh.

wherefore: 무엇때문에, 왜(why), 그러므로
laugh: 웃다
surety: 보증, 담보. of surety 틀림없이
bear: 나르다, 지니다, (짐을) 지다, (아이를) 낳다
hard: 어려운
appoint: 지정하다
return: 돌아오다
according to : ~에 따라서
deny: 부인하다
afraid: 두려워하는
nay: 아니

Question: What do you think? Is anything too hard for the LORD?
3) He still fulfilled His promise but for His purpose

Is there anything too hard for the LORD?
These days we experience difficult things happening in our country one after another. Not only here, but the whole world is in trouble. We realize the End-time surely has come. Certainly it is not because of the unbelievers that we have difficulties, neither of the other church people. It is rather because of us who profess to be the remnant of God, entrusted with the truth, that we are not following the Lord, obeying His word, in our deep sleep. As like Joshua and Caleb, as like those faithful in the time of Elijah, we should not bow down ourselves to Baal, but wake up and earnestly pray to see the face of the Lord.

prayer and word.jpg