Studying Managing for the Master Till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Focusing on the Pearl of Great Price in our lives for Morning Manna in Managing for the Master Till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Teacher’s Edition is on page 11.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_01.pdf

---Sahmyook University has just sent 259 of their Adventist Students to other poor countries to go and help this vacation in service to communities there in different talents used for God.

---I say for God because Ellen White says that it should be “advancing the cause of Christ” in Christ Object Lessons page 351. Are you?

---It would be a mistake if Sahmook cut off all biblical subjects and all theological training just to make it purely a humanitarian effort with no message about Jesus and His work.

---Focus on horizontal things and leaving out vertical thinking or focus is what Jesus is talking about here in Matthew 6: “Where your treasure is there your heart will be also”.

---Get a treasure, says Jesus, where? In heaven not on earth.

---How do you get a treasure in heaven? Jesus is the Pearl of Great Price that you should look for and find.

---Then call all your friends together and say, look what I found!

---Then you are not secular but spiritual.

---But what if a division or union or conference or church decide to keep their money for themselves. We will use it our way around us.

---What if a church say they want to pay their pastors themselves personally and not the conference Adventist style? Presbyterianism Calvinism style?

---Biblically not. Spirit of Prophecy way, not. Israel could have easily done the same for it was a long distance from Nazareth to Jerusalem but they sent their offerings and tithes all the way.

---It is not the plan of God that we take things in our own hands. Cain did and messed it up. Didn’t he? But we will be careful. Careful? There are many people who said that and there are such things as human greed, human weakness, human oops! A check and countercheck auditing system is very necessary to prevent this. And the Adventist style based on Scripture and Spirit of Prophecy has that all.

---Do not listen to voices trying to change that. Or Unions or a Division.

---“We want to run things our own way. Leave us by ourselves”. Wrong.

---Paul was working in far fields up north but when some Times came, he brought the income from the north to Jerusalem. Read Acts for this.

---Where is your heart? On Christ the Rock. The Rock of our Salvation.

---He is my treasure, you must say, the Pearl of Great Price in my life.

---Are you?