The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 3, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "What do they do with tithe for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 34 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page not available yet.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_03.pdf

---So what is the purpose of tithing?

---Where does it go according to the Bible?

---Leviticus 27:30 was written by Moses after 1448 BC and it is a description of a principle that was there since God walked with Adam and Eve in Eden. Give to God what is God’s small expectation from you as a human being and you will receive more than you can handle. Believe it? Try it.

---Acts 20:35 has the principle that we are more blessed to give than to receive.

---In Leviticus it is explained that the Levites received the tithes because the background is that they did not receive large properties but five cities with a house and small garden each. That is it. No large estates like modern heads of denominations are having.

---In Revelation 13 and 14 it will not be possible to buy and sell houses in the end times. Are those days now?

---Tithing is important to help us trust God. We return to God what is His anyway.

---Satan gives only money for entertainment and physical desires and needs. Period. He also provide pain, aches, getting older, deterioration in health as bonus.

---God however gives health and happiness connected to it. He takes away the pain, aches and makes one feel younger. And money for daily needs. As thanks we give Him 10% only. Simple request. Right?

---God is detailed in simple requests. He makes it easy to follow Him. Willingness by humans is the problem. Selfishness is a block for many.

---People slip day by day more away from truth of the Bible. How? They started eating meat and say, wow, I ate meat but God did not kill me. So they pack away Ellen White’s Counsels on Diet and Food.

---Then they eat seafood and say, wow, I went against Leviticus 11 and is still alive. So they begin eating indiscriminately all ham, bacon, molluscas and other taboo food. Wow I am not killed. And they are slipping.

---Why? Because the rules are simple, easy to follow. But people ignore them.

---Tithe payments are the same.

---Are you paying your tithe? It is about time to get back properly to the Bible. Is it not?

---What about conferences and unions and Divisions turning the iceberg upside down, with the administrative personnel increased, those sitting behind computers in soft chairs and nice airconditioning LED offices but also reap tithe? And to make matters worse, they appoint and selected their family members or children of their friends, faithful or not, to sit there eating God’s income? But the pastors are few in the field? And the cry from the admin is that there is no budget for more pastors? Ichabod!

---It happens or is just a fake suggestion here, God forbid, but there is a God in heaven keeping books.

---You are not asked to be detective. You are asked to be a faithful giver and God will do the rest. I will revenge, says God. So fill your heart with Agape love of God and keep to your limits. Is that not right?