The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying On Death Dying and the Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 2, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Understanding human nature preface" for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson On Death Dying and the Future Hope.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 23 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 22.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_03.pdf

---This Sabbath introduces us with an understanding of human nature.

---Some people try to take half of God words and half of Satan’s words and harmonize them: You shall die [God] = meaning for them only bodily, then You shall not die [Satan] = immortality of the soul or spirit leading them to the final conclusion: the body dies the spirit not.

---Only in Scriptures and only God knows the real truth. Satan is a fake. His message is deceptive and wrong.

---Just because he did not yet die, therefore he spins out this false doctrine of everlasting soul life.

---My father use to point out, that the Dutch Reform Church pastor arrives at the hospital at the death of his member, and he tells the crying group not to cry, she is now in heaven [relying on Satan’s maxim].

---Then at the grave the same Dutch Reform Church pastor will take the sand and strew it over the coffin saying: From dust to dust, rest in peace until the Second Coming.

---My father asks then why must the soul jump out of heaven back to earth to come and collect the body to go back to heaven again at the Second Coming?

---We have here the mortal human. Breath of life principle returns to God who is anyway the indwelling Spirit of God who provided it in the first place.

---He does not have to take it to heaven. The Spirit helped Christ at Creation.

---The Spirit of God is the biggest God “computer” that I am aware of in my life.

---He knows the hair on each one’s head. He knows their intestines. He knows their hearts. He knows their minds. He knows their wishes.

---Missing in action or disaster or flood. Spirit knows where they are.

---He knows who’s bones is who’s.

---Burnt by fire to ashes? Spirit knows who it was where they are.

---Next to every human being the Spirit is waiting to be invited into the life of the person. What right does He have? All. Why? He created the person when the sperms were swimming for competition. He selected. He fostered. He nurtured. He helped birth to be successful. Ownership? Absolutely.

---But man is indoctrinated by society to be atheistic, agnostic, nihilistic and secular, all the characteristics of Satan.

---By the way, this is what ESG is all about. Our institutions did not read the fine print. They bring these aspects into our church institution by adopting this tool without knowing it.

---Resurrection morning is no problem for the Spirit of God who has His hands on all. That is what I am trying to say because that is what the Bible reveals about this great Agape God.