The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 2, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is:  The Son of Man with the sickle in His hand for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Three Cosmic Messages.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 14 and for the teacher’s edition.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_02.pdf

---When Someone looks like the Son of Man and He is sitting on a cloud. He has a crown on His head and a sickle in His hand. Then you must know, something is about to happen.

---An angel came out of the temple. Notice temple. And the One on the Cloud that looks like the Son of Man is no longer in the temple. He was there in the Most Holy to be our Advocate in the great Judgment scene called the Investigative Judgment in Daniel 7:10-13.

---The therismos or harvest is not agricultural. It is human beings. They are special. They are ekzeranthee = is ripened. When the harvest is ripe, there is no more growth. It is all over. It is ekzeranthee.

---Now an angel came out of the temple and asked Christ, can only be Christ, Right?

---Asked Christ to work. The time has come, says the angel.

---What time? The hoora, says the Greek and in English we have the word hour. Same right? Stolen words by English speaking people from the Greeks by ancestors.

---I asked my students at Kyungpook University: What is the Korean for Leisure Sports? They answered: Leisure Sportze. Wow. I did not know Korean is that easy.

---Which hour came? The hour that only the Father knows. Christ told us that only the Father knows when the end is there and He has to prepare to come.

---First the crowning ceremony after the Investigative Judgment is completed.

---That is why Christ sits with a Crown. Did He get the crown when He went to heaven after 31 AD? No. Revelation says that He will get it after the work in the Temple is completed. There is an actual verse in Revelation saying that. See Revelation 11:15-18. 

---Ripened? No growth? But not yet the Second Coming? Perfection arrived and sealing completed and books closed and work done and it is the hour to prepare for the Second Coming resurrection sickle action.

---All spelled out in Revelation 14:14-15. Since 1844 is in Revelation 14:12 therefore the End of Time is in verses 14-15.

---Yes but Desmond Ford said that all was done at the cross and completed there and Christ was king immediately then?

---He said that what is important is what Christ is doing for us in heaven not what is happening in us. He said that was Reformation theology.

---Not so, Denis Priebe found in research. Luther said the same as Ellen White that something happens first in us before it happens in heaven.

---Paul said the same as Luther is found to have said. But the followers of Luther changed the ideas to say man is at the same time sinner and saint.

---Apparently Luther did not say that but LaRondelle cited him as saying that.

---The justified person cannot continue in sin Luther apparently said, says Priebe.

---We will have to look at this. Right?

---So they also say like Ford and others that man cannot be perfect.

---But the harvest (humans saved ones at the end-time) is ripened with no growth any longer, thus perfect. Perfect means ready to be harvested.

---There will be a time, says Ellen White that character perfection must be achieved. This is ripened. This is ready for the sickle of Christ. Ready for resurrection hour.

---Is that clear enough. Remember the overcoming blessedness said by John in Revelation many times even at the end? Is overcoming only 97% not 100%

---Wow. So what is our task? Work together with the Holy Spirit, Christ and the Father and your life will change. How?

---When you wake up to go to the toilet at night at 12-2h00, it is the time to pray to the Holy Spirit and thank Him for working in you. Ask Him. He will.

---When you go to the toilet again between 2h00-4h00, it is the time to pray for Christ and what He did for us. Talk with Him.

---When you wake up to go to the toilet again between 4h00 and 6h00, it is the time to pray to the Father to thank Him that He said “Let us make” at creation, that He is “Our Father” in Christ’s prayer. That He is the standard of Agape love in 1 Corinthians 13. That He gave us His only begotten son out of Agape love in John 3:16.

---See what I mean?

---So what happened the other night to me? I woke up at 11h59. Then I woke up at 1h59. Then I woke up at 3h59.

---It is not odd. It is spiritual. They are happy to hear my prayer! 

---Get started.