The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 8, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: When should I change for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 120 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 77.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_08.pdf

---Jesus tackled the human/sin problem. He was tempted on every point that we are tempted on. And for power to resist, He spent whole nights in prayerful communion with His Father. And Jesus didn’t leave this earth until He had both forged the way by example and then promised power to make it possible for every person to live a life of faith and obedience—to develop a Christlike character.”

---The author of the lesson, the Advocate Treasurer of the NAD years ago, summarizes here what Ellen White is constantly saying.

---After finding Christ, says Ellen White, and George Knight is dragging feet on this, you have homework. And me. Us. Not without Christ though. Never.

---Why? First, He qualifies to help. He was the best Swimmer for a drowning humanity.

---You need a good Swimmer when you are drowning. Jesus is that One. Hebrews 4:15 says He was tempted in all points like we are but without sin.

---He overcame. Judas 24 promises that Jesus is the overcomer that can help anyone with their personal problems.

---It is getting interesting. Right?

---So what is the problem with us? Well we do not want to give up. There are these thin threads that connects us to the World.

---Everything we gave to Jesus except for these thin threads that are clinging to the chairs like some of our clothing is doing. Right?

---If you see a nail on a bench and you sit on it, it is going to puncture your pants. But you do it anyway. And get punctured. Wise?

---No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13.

---For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet he did not sin.” Hebrews 4:15.

---To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy—“ Jude 24 with Jesus as the able One.

---Keep from stumbling. You are in danger of stumbling? There is a Keeper. When? Right now.

---Should I not wait until I am old and then think of religion?

---No. You can die instantly in a car-accident. You have to be ready, always. Now.