Beast of Revelation 13 switched on: the Trump factor?

The USA in prophecy for historicists like Seventh-day Adventists is the exegesis of the second beast of Revelation 13. It is the one that align the whole world behind him and then create an image for the first beast which is considered the Holy Roman empire, that took on their power when Justinian the emperor of Pagan Rome changed from Soldier to Theologian in the year 538 A.D. His coins show that. A paradigm shift in 538 A.D. with a constitution favoring the Catholic Church and another paradigm shift in 1798 when Napoleon arrested the pope inaugurating secular constitution concepts. The USA ride out this era as the superpower of the world. The first beast of Revelation 13 got his “wound” in1798 but that wound was healed and the second beast, the USA prepared a way for the Catholic Church to be the global power or powerful globally. Since John Paul II the papacy has been accepted in all countries as a major figure. What is predicted to happen, and predicted by Ellen White in various of her writings, is that the Catholic Church will be a strong power over the world and a Sunday Law will be pronounced forcing all employment laws to be abiding by its decree.

Trumpocalypse is a mixture of Trump and Apocalypse. Who is Trump. Donald Trump who became the president of the USA. As a billionaire he does not need anyone or any money. It is apparent that he lived a licentious life of hedonism as a lifestyle for a long time so that he had a life history of court-cases and fighting for his reputation all the time. Even though he may have won so many of these cases, he is still suspicious of anyone looking at him or anyone he is looking at. He feels the whole world is against him and that he has to do things his own way.

Have you ever slept with an older brother? When the older brother lies on his left shoulder, you do too. When the older brother wants to turn around and sleep on his right shoulder, you have to too. This is what is happening with all the bedmates of the USA currently. The USA president is turning around from a left shoulder to a right shoulder. He does not ask whether he can, he does not warn that he will but he just turn and decreed that all should turn. And they do.

Trump also shows signs of a impeding Altzheimer or Stroke situation since an analysis of his language and narratives include selfpraise and repetition, all signals of these cognitive diseases. But inside him is a lion that does not want to accept ageing.

But there is also the factor of the Almighty. The Almighty brought about the timeliness of the change of the Pagan Empire to the Holy Roman Empire in 538 and again God’s involvement with the change in 1798 setting up the stage for the USA as secular empire. This beast is, the USA is or was “lamblike” says John in Revelation 13, until Trump. Trump is the paradigm shift that will give this lamblike character of the USA beast the teeth of a lion or dragon. Suddenly we are back at Justinian the Emperor and his style. The biographer of Justinian and his shocking wife Theodora was Procopius and that biography is online. They were even involved in Spiritism, if Procopius is correct and those witnesses he listed had their stories straight.  

Justinian was changing his stories to fit his dream. He wanted to unify the whole world but when he ran into problems with the pope as ruler of the church in this world, he changed his strategy to work through the pope to achieve his goals of one world under the empire. In the years coming up to 538, the year of the final fall of the Pagan Roman Empire, Justinian issued a number of decrees and orders that especially favored the Catholic Church. The popes of this time were skeptical for this reason that he acted with caero-papism. He felt that as a theologian he can be the church leader and the world leader in one combined, but he acknowledge the pope as supreme leader on spiritual things. His sincerity was at stake around 538 and the popes did not want to buy into this. They liked the idea of a higher position in the power play but not the idea of sharing power with him. Justinian tried to appease them by building churches left right and center all over the world. Migrationism was plaqueing Rome and in fact broke Rome. Justinian wasted the capital of Rome on foreigners to appease them. It was stormy years with shocking decrees by him.

Trump is Justinian warmed-up for our times. Der Spiegel had a cover with Trump as comet coming from the sky to the earth and it reads: “The End of the World” and in small letters “as we know it”. News report that Trump is changing the seven years of peace in the World into something else. He cancels the TPP, FTA, stop migrants from coming to the USA for 90-140 days. Japan already changed their tune from Abenomics to Abe-Trumpnomics. The Financial Times said it is five minutes before “Doomsday” focusing on Trump as factor.

They are all right. We are living in the Eschaton which is the End of Time.

May I make my own note now that historicists are not yet making? It is not good to make predictions since you can easily be proved wrong. The reason I make this, is because I have a strong hunch that I may be right. Just to be right in my predictions will not add holiness to me, but my hope is that if I am right, then please study Daniel better than before if it will not be too late at that time. Biblically in Daniel 11:43 is where we are now. Shocking news from the North (Syria, Iraq?) and East (Iran) is going to upset the USA with Trump at the helm, it seems, and there will be a war from the USA in that region according to Daniel 11:44. This is my own exegesis. Trump will move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and then it seems he will be impeached “he will come to his end and no one for him” (11:45).

Doomsday is only for the evil and not for the faithful. If you are evil you should expect Doomsday coming. If you are faithful the glorious Second Coming is at hand. Make your pick. If you are an Adventist you will say the Second Coming of Jesus is near. If you are not, you will say the Doomsday is near. If they are Jewish they will say the coming of the two Messiah’s is near, one before the other. If they are Islam they will say the arrival of the 12th Mahdi, the apocalyptic one, is near.

Trump may set the papacy on a level that we have not seen before in the history of mankind since 1798 when it received the “deadly wound” of which Revelation 13 is talking about.

The role of the 666 is no magic card or secret code embedded in your genes or skin or hand or what have you. It is 6 hundred and sixty six. No incomplete 7 nonsense. It is the connection of vicarius filii dei as numbering in Latin exactly 666 which is the title of the papacy. People may argue that he is now vicarius Christi not vicarius filii dei. What is the difference between Christ and the Son of God? Secondly, before vicarius Christi came into fashion it was first for more than a millennium vicarius filii dei. It is just a fashion trend not a content change. Without arguing the point any longer, students should order the book by Edwin de Kock on 666 (over 1100 pages research) on this topic and all conclusions above are discussed in detail by this historian. You do not even send him the money, you pay it as tithe or offering in your local church and send a picture of your receipt and he will send the book digital to you to your email. It is that simple. $30.

Despite Californian professors’ fear to say what I am saying now, these are the facts. When it comes to the truth of the Bible you do not have to be afraid. Even those who disagree with you know that you are right.

Trump will make America great but at the cost of everyone else. Theresa May said in her meeting with him in January 2016 that he is destined to be at the helm of the superpower of the world. She is right. She is an allied and friend of the USA as they have been for quite some time now. The word “destined” should be taken note of. The Almighty may have placed him where he is, Russian hacking aside and wikileaks out of the picture, so that His corridors of Time can ran its course.

Predicted by God through His prophets is a time when the papacy will be make great by the USA who itself will be great. The lamblike character of the beast of Revelation 13 will change into a dragon-like nature that will even persecute those who do not follow his orders. This is a serious time we are living in for those who are unacquainted with prophecies and a relationship with Christ and the Trinity. Salvation is through the Spirit, through Christ by God the Father. One God yet three persons functioning in chosen subordination to each other for the sake of salvation efficiency.