*When Billionaire Femi Otedola  in a telephone interview, was asked by the radio presenter, "Sir what can you remember made you a happiest man in life?"*
*Femi said:*
*"I have gone through four stages of happiness in life and finally I understood the meaning of true happiness."*
*The first stage was to accumulate wealth and means. But at this stage I did not get the happiness I wanted.*
*Then came the second stage of collecting valuables and items. But I realized that the effect of this thing is also temporary and the lustre of valuable things does not last long.*
*Then came the third stage of getting big projects. That  was when I was holding 95% of diesel supply in Nigeria and Africa. I was also the largest vessel owner in Africa and Asia. But even here I did not get the happiness I had imagined.*
*The fourth stage was the time a friend of mine asked me to buy wheelchair for some disabled children. Just about 200 kids.*
*At the friend's request, I immediately bought the wheelchairs.*
*But the friend insisted that I go with him and hand over the wheelchairs to the children. I got ready and went with him.*
*There I gave these wheel chairs to these children with my own hands. I saw the strange glow of happiness on the faces of these children. I saw them all sitting on the wheelchairs, moving around and having fun.* 
*It was as if they had arrived at a picnic spot where they are sharing a jackpot wining.*
*I felt REAL joy inside me. When I decided to leave one of the kids grabbed my legs. I tried to free my legs gently but the child stared at my face and held my legs tightly.*
*I bent down and asked the child: Do you need something else?*
*The answer this child gave me not only made me happy but also changed my attitude to life completely. This child said:* 
*"I want to remember your face so that when I meet you in heaven, I will be able to recognize you and thank you once again"*
 *What would you be remembered for after you leave that office or place?*
*Will anyone desire to see your face again where it all matters?*
 *This is a must read piece* . 
*It got me thinking. I pray it does same to everyone.*