The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 12, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "An attitude of permissiveness for sin is participation in it” in Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson In the Crucible with Christ”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 156 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 102.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ322_12.pdf

---What a great shock it was to me when I read Patriarchs and Prophets chapter 57 the other day for Tuesday night prayer-meeting in our village church of Chongni in South Korea.

---I thought for many years that kindness is when you do not interfere with people’s right to personal choices. Wrong!

---If we allow people to sin around us, we are not kind to them but the opposite: We participate in their sin!

---A spirit of permissiveness is a sinful weakness.

---We are to act and talk against any sin around us. Spread God’s will and knowledge to those around us.

---That was Eli’s problem with his sons.

---Asking God to forgive my past ignorance, I determined not to repeat it again and made a covenant with God to live for Him more fully.

---The Spirit is nearer to me immediately. Guiding me in all things.

---When we become aware of the wrongness of our styles of living, we need to change immediately. No delay. Blessings will follow.