The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Death, Dying and Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Agape love of God provides freedom of choice to the believer in Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Death, Dying and Future Hope”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 6 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 110.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

---https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_01.pdf

---Two points are very clear in the passage cited from 1 John 4:7-16 but including verse 17.

---The Trinity is involved, God [I] loved us and sent His son [II] and gave us the indwelling of the Holy Spirit [III]. = Trinity.

---The second truth that we learn from this passage is that the purpose of God’s love or agape, is to “perfect” us.

---Love will bring perfection to the believer and that makes them qualified in the Investigative Judgment and avoid the Executive Judgments to come (Verse 17).

---God created humans with a free will to love Him. He does not want robots. Robots and artificial flowers do not have live and the aspect of free will.

---God did not create evil or bring evil to us. He permits it to test us knowing that we are able to resist it, He permits it if we insist we want it.

---Bad decisions come with severe consequences.

---If you make an enemy of someone, it will take many years to heal that relationship.

---Pastor Bradford suggested that one should pray for your “enemies” and do not try to get even with them. Just pray and pray and one day you will say, I love them. You need to say “bless my brother or bless my sister”.