The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Death, Dying and Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Pride of Lucifer and his selfassertion in Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Death, Dying and Future Hope”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 10 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 10.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

---https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_01.pdf

---In 1958 Billy Graham preached in Chicago and said that “more people will be kept out of heaven because of pride than any other reason”.

---Pride got Satan out of heaven.

---Isaiah 14:12-14 is all about this. Self-assertion. Putting oneself above others and eventually above God.

---The Netherlands poet in 1880, Willem Kloos, wrote a poem saying “I am a god in the innermost of my thoughts”. Atheists do not believe in God but substitute Him with themselves as god.

---Communism do not believe in religion and God but they substitute Him with the worship of Karl Marx.

---The Great Reset currently talked about is nothing but a rebooting of Karl Marx creating a neo-fascistic neo-marxism. The spreading of so-called “atheism”.

---God says, keep what you want, and give freely by your choice for Me and I will appreciate that and bless you. The Great Reset says you have too much and you want too much, we will grab it away from you and give it to ourselves or others against you wish.

---Satan has his proxies for every generation. They all speak the same language. They deceive the audience that they are working for them but they actually pocket for themselves. By making it unstable for others they are making it stable for themselves.

---Abraham was asked to leave Ur because Ur was also Babylon. Did you know that? S. Dalley published a paper in RAI indicating that Babylon in the Ancient Near East were any major urban city of the past empires: Umma, Larsa, Ur, and that means any future ones too. Does it not? Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and Peter will agree in his book, and John of Revelation, and what about the Vatican and the USA as the second beast of Revelation 13? We have to be consistent. Is that not true?

---Where are your kids? USA. Where are you retiring? USA. Who is the Second Beast of Revelation 13 for the end-times. Well….