The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 6, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Abraham listened and obeyed to God’s requests for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 74 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 48.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_06.pdf

---With Abraham, as with Noah, we see someone making a major lifechanging decision as a result of obeying God” says the writer of our lesson, dr. Read, an advocate.

---What does it mean? When God speaks to them, they listened and followed and did what God asked them to do.

---Noah was asked to build an ark although he did not build himself a house even.,

---Abraham was asked to leave Ur and Haran and go to where God will show him to go.

---It was a time of setting up of cities or the urbanization of civilizations. Ebla, Mari, Ur, Lagash, Umma, and the list goes on.

---Leave all the cities and go where I will send you, said the Lord to him.

---Faith is obedience to the Word of God. Faith is not obedience to yourself.

---Ontology is yourself. Revelation is from heaven and from God. Following revelation is over following yourself. Right>

---My experience and common sense is ontology. The Bible and Spirit of Prophecy is revelation. Experience or Word, which should I follow?

---Abraham grabbed his things and left immediately. He was a very rich man with many possessions. Yet as a rich believer, he did what he could hear the Lord told him.

---So faith is belief in Comforter I and what He accomplished for us with giving His life. Belief then tapped in to Comforter II or the Holy Spirit to change our lives and help us day by day and moment by moment how to obey and the power to overcome and resist temptation effectively.

---Christ the Comforter I is very proud that He saved us. We are precious in His sight. Comforter II or the Holy Spirit is very proud of how He is able to change us from Z to become A. Both justification and sanctification in our lives are needed side by side and equally important.

---There are churches of other denominations that focuses only on justification and not on sanctification. Not so, says the Bible and all the apostles who wrote it and Jesus in His words.

---So if we have faith, says Galatians 3, we are sons and daughters of Abraham and only if we have faith. Is it not ethnic? No. Faith. God had His faithful people in every generation. Are you faithful in digimodernism?