The absence of Circumferential Three Dimensional Perspectives in AI abilities

The problem as I see it AI will have is ironically in the cognitive part of the discussion. There is a part of cognitive whole that functions in most humans who are accustomed of reflecting. Reflecting is the function of the cognitive aspects of the brain to unpack what was packed in ever since one became aware of one-self. It spans many generations depending on how old one is. The acquired knowledge and data is interspersed with this data and this is then sense-makingly arranged chronologically or orderly to give happiness, or joy, or some good message to the human.

Man thinks not only in one line from a to z or from z to a. Man also thinks hopping over time collecting similarities. The speed is instantly.

But there is one aspect which AI will find it difficult to provide solutions: circumferential perspective, three dimensional.

The connection includes the universe and it includes God which one can expect will be denied from Evolutionistic Scientists who will be programming the AI robots. It will become the AI void. The AI cognitive gap. Cognitive vacuum. Emptiness in which a few hick-ups will not be able to satisfy. The semantics are going to suffer severely here. The syntaxes are going to be incoherent.

It is not enough to feed the AI with trivial encyclopedic information or dictionary talking. Which dictionary and which encyclopedia? Written by whom and from which period.

I consider that it will be very difficult for AI to talk with me because I use African idioms as metaphors for concrete things in my talking. That will also create a AI void. Some of the metaphors are typical African and although English, cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

There are biblical thoughts that can only be appreciated by faith and the help of the Holy Spirit. Machine thinking the Bible is not going to help. It is going to be clinical and factual but not inspiring and heaven promoting.

Encyclopedia mirroring or Dictionary mirroring is not going to give one the circumferential perspective in a three dimensional experience as I mentioned above.