The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: When the poor stands in front of you for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 78 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 52.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_07.pdf

---Whatever your views are of the modern Jews, there is one thing no one can denies: there is not a nation on earth that is so highly philanthropic financially, than them.

---Without Jewish humanitarian financial gifts to society, I would not have been able to study for six years in the United States.

---No what is the secret behind Jews? God. Even when they are secular, agnostic, atheistic and denying God in their lives, they remember their heritage studies from their parents on Exodus 23 asking us to take care of the poor every seventh year.  

---They know about the blessings, advice, directions, admonishments to take care of the poor in Scriptures.  

---Jews are scared of God and scared of the opposite, if they do not participate what God expects.

---So to make sure that God will not one day open their book and look at the finances that they rendered to the poor [so they think] therefore they follow this rule of God by donating thousand, millions of dollars to the needy on all levels of society.

---Beautiful is it not?

---So that is the principle that we need to built into our lives as well.

---A Jew use to come with his chart to sell foodstuffs and other household items to my grandmother during the depression years of 1930’s.

---My grandfather just died and he came with his stuff to sell to her.

---When he heard that she is now a widow, his mind immediately linked to the instructions of God in the Scripture to take care of the poor, needy and widows in your area, he reached out to his pocket and took out an English pound and said: “I pity you a pound”.

---It became a regular narrative of my father to everyone and that is why I can tell you the historical event as It did in 2023.

---I also studied under Rabbi Yitzhak ben Joseph Judaism for two years at UNISA in the 1970’s.

---Many wrongs came into their religion from other philosophies and streams of borrowing so that the Scripture of God is clouded and overcast with these inroads in the pure aspects of religion.

---But despite their distractions, the principle of poor caretaking can be seen everywhere on our globe.

---Go to any charity or foundations for humanitarian aid. Jewish names are listed first.

---What about your name? Are you donating to Sahmyook University in Seoul which is our university teaching to Korean society the aspects of God that some of them will have no other way to get in touch?

---Mama Maud Cook was a teacher at Helderberg College in Somerset West Cape in the 1940’s with her husband. I was in charge at the diningroom to collect people’s tickets for the meal when I was a student in the 1970’s.

---Student manual labor of ten hours per week compulsory for character development purposes. EGW instructions.

---So she came early one day and just the two of us was there and she talked to me. She said, “sometimes poor people will come to you and they may not have tickets. God wants us to look the other way and let them pass. Do not feel bad when that happens with you.”

---It took me a long time to learn that lesson.