The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Zacchaeus and his last chance come true for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 89 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 60.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_07.pdf

---Zacchaeus is one of my favorite children stories.

---I use to draw pictures for the children in church with him sitting in the tree.

---As a child I liked sitting in the tree. I built myself a tree-house and many times would climb up to sit there and watch everyone below.

---Zacchaeus was small and had to climb in the tree.

---Notice that it is Jesus’ last trip to Jerusalem. Never again.

---If he missed this visit!

---Jesus knew about him before He left Galilee.

---Some disciples may have suggested a route different than Galilee? But Jesus said it would be via Jericho. Christ had to stop in Jericho for someone who’s name started with a Z.

---He did.

---In 1989 I borrowed a truck from the Mission pastor to go to Nazareth. I had to take two students to Nazareth. The route was via Jericho then all along the Jordan up passed Beth-shean to Nazareth.

---Travelling back was the same.

---I slept a few nights in the fresh cool air of Nazareth with the mission chaps.

---We went to Megiddo and Taanach by that truck, bless the main Mission Pastor overseer’s heart.

---Zacchaeus intended to change his life before Jesus arrived.

---Jesus knew that He would be welcome in his house, and intended to eat there.

---Zacchaeus was thus different than the other rich man who had to be asked by Christ to donate.

---How about you?