The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 3, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Following God with His simple and easy requests diligently for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 37 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page not available yet.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_03.pdf

---Babylon counted in mathematics everything in 6. They have the 6 system. 600 and 60 plus 6 is a Babylonians counting system. Now you know.

---In Egypt one finds sometimes the ten system. Sumerian and Babylonian counting systems of the cuneiform tablets shows also the ten counting sometimes there.

---Hebrews liked the ten system of counting.

---Moses used many times the 10 counting system also.

---God used it for the tithe system of His offerings. He did not say bring 6% of your income. That is why the Bible did not originated after the exile. Wellhausen and his team of Rationalists slipped up on this one. Did they not?

---They said that the Bible was later and a copying of Babylonians motifs. Even Harvard University professors are saying that, even recently.

---Joseph was suggesting the 10 system namely 20% return to the government. It was very successful.

---There are inscriptions from the time of Joseph that shows how instructions led to a 20% collection of income for taxes in those days. These inscriptions dated also from the days of Sesostris I, which was the young boy that Joseph had to “father over” because his father died and young Joseph was like an older brother and “father” to him with advise. You did not know that, right?

---Check online at koot van wyk short notes on Genesis and download and go to the chapters on Joseph. It is all there with the data provided. Bible is fascinating.

---So God asks from us faithfully only 10% of our income a month or year.

---Can I give my money to somewhere else? It is so small? No. God is very sensitive about small detail. He says in Deuteronomy you will be blessed if you “diligently” keep my precepts. Diligently means carefully.

---Are you diligent? Are you careful? Our God gives simple precepts. Be careful in the simple and you are right with God. Nice right? God is easy. Not difficult. Right?