The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master until He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4 may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Coming to church with offerings to worship the Lord for offerings for Morning Manna in the Sabbath School Series Managing for the Master until He comes

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 33.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click right now on this link and enjoy the lesson of this week right now?

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_04.pdf

---Do not come empty-handed, 1 Chronicles 16:16.

---Lift up your present to the Lord 1 Chronicles 16:29

---Ascribe to Lord the honor of His name. Lift up a present and come in to His courts. Psalm 96:8-9. Do not leave it on the donkeys or in the car. Lift it up and bring it in. Then in this act you are honoring the Lord. Is that not fascinating?

---Present giving is a regular part of Korean culture. You visit someone you bring a present. It is his/her birthday you bring a token. It is a wedding you pay wedding tax of $100 to the couple. It is a funeral you bring $100 to the bereaved. You come to the Lord to honor Him? With what? $1? Can you see the difference between horizontalism and verticalism in worship?

---In Psalm 116 worshipping the Lord is going to include a sacrifice or token given to the Lord, a sacrifice of thanks (verse 17).

---It is not just drop money in a bucket and keep chatting in whisper with the one next to you.

---It is saying softly in your mind: “To You I offer an offering of thanks”. The Holy Spirit in you also speaks your language. Say it.

---The Lord preserves the simple (verse 6). He gave me salvation when I was low (verse 6).

--- So turn back for rest my soul (verse 7). Sabbath means rest of the soul. That is what an Assyrian Dictionary at Niniveh in 650 BC says Sabbath means! “Rest of the heart”.

---God gave deliverance from death, eyes from tears, feet from overthrowing (verse 8). Quite a number of gifts I should say. Valuable daily. Is it not?

---What do I return to the Lord. All His benefits are upon me? (verse 11).

---He/she lifts up the cup of salvation and call in the name of the Lord (verse 13). There is a prayer before every meal. Right? Is it the habit of your family to just sit down and start eating? Is there a wait for prayer? Do not forget this good habit. Right? Even in the Lord’s Supper for it is a cup of salvation. Right? Are you running away from footwashing? Thus no Lord’s Supper? Think again.

---Are you a PK? Preacher’s kid? You say my father use to pray a lot when I was young so now I do not have to pray? Who do you pray for? For humans or to God? Better choose God.

---You make vows to the Lord, a list of them. You promise to do some things to Him. He wants to do it before all people. New Year resolutions before everyone. Nice right? (verse 14).

---Then he/she pays their offering and call on the name of the Lord (verse 17).

---It is the prayer for the offering that we do in church. Right? Do you teach your children to close their eyes when someone is praying? Some do and it is beautiful to see. Little kids with hands folded and one eye open. The Lord loves it over a thousand.

---Again he/she vows to the Lord in a list of resolutions before everyone (verse 18).

---He or she praise Jah (verse 19). Jah is Lord and a short form of the name Yahweh. Yah. It is just two letters of His name. So do not let Jehovah Witnesses tell you it has to be Yahweh for the Lord and not Lord. It is also Yah. Form of the name dogmatism is not needed. Right?

---So are you now also motivated to do the same as this faithful offering bringer on Sabbath morning?

---Grab your family and announce that today is Sabbath. We are going to church. Get dressed. Dress different. Do not just go in T-shirts. It is not a picnic. Right? ---Come in clean clothes and washed for behold the Lord is in our midst today.