The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for God until He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 6, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Listen to God's contract with us rather than our feelings of like and dislike" for Morning Manna in the Sabbath School Series Managing for God until He comes

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 14.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click right now on this link and enjoy the lesson of this week right now?

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_02.pdf

---An amazing lesson this week. Written with such clarity about God’s direct involvement with us?

---The topic is the role of contracts by God in our lives.  

---There is the will and there is feeling.

---Feeling has a simple choice: I like or I do not like.

---What is a problem is when you say: I like and that is right. I do not like and that is wrong!

---It is the ingredient for Life-accidents.

---It can drive you out of the church.

---I do not like Footwashing so I will pretend today that I have a cold.

---I do not like the pastor's sermon, or the pastor, so I will finger-role through my Smartphone.

---On mount Carmel the dancing worshippers and the swinging singing and celebration or festival style worshippers of Baal was mocked by the man of God, Elijah. At mount Sinai it was Moses who was shocked at the dancing worshippers with raised hands and swinging to the music around a calf. Feeling good worship.

---Edward Heppenstall warns against this kind of worship in his book Christ Our High Priest. It is cheap gospel because the Spirit of God is not allowed to speak softly to our minds, and we cannot hear Him in loud, noisy, acoustics with synthesizers and drums and what not.

---The style of the Holy Spirit to the individual is soft impressions and quiet understandings coming from the Word of God, not our feelings. How do you know that? Romans 8:26. The Holy Spirit works with words that cannot be heard or spoken, just quiet wishes or sighs. 

---What about the role of the feelings orientated on-becoming-teenager worship?

---If they do not have space for generation differences in their worship, their worship is lobsided, as a start.

---If grandmother cannot find her God comfortably in the worship, something is severely wrong. It is feelings and not the Spirit of God leading.

---Teenager worship can derail true Adventist worship. We need to see it and know it. It is based on borrowing songs from Presbyterian churches and other churches and import that feeling focused ballad fashion into our worship style. That is dangerous for our present time.

---Take the song Alpha and Omega. It's music is very noisy. The Spirit cannot speak quietly to the mind of anyone in this current form of singing. So what do you do? You Mozartize it. Modern Mozarts need to "switch of systemantically the loud music after the first line..remove the drums, later remove the electric organ, later remove the tambourines, remove the piano later, finally all music and only the acapella singing softer and softer until the end. That is giving the Holy Spirit time to also speak. Does it make sense? See the Spanish Adventist version of this song for a lesson how to do it. 

---So what is the answer? The Lesson says we need to respect the contract that God made with humans in large, the world in large, people of the past, His remnant who chose Him also after He chose all and desire all to be saved.

---They are called covenants but are the same as special kinds of contracts.

---The lesson this quarter so far is almost a course in Business Principles and God.

---Is that not nice? Why study a BBA or MBA or DBA without a course like this?

---Why study the Law of Contracts but not also the Law of Contracts with God?

---Maslow had five needs but the sixth one, people say and we do not know if it is true, he added later: the need for spirituality or connection with the vertical and the universe.

---It is IQ, EQ but also SQ that is needed to be a healthy person: spiritual.

---The character of God is involved in this contract and so is everyone why? Because He is the owner of us and everything because He made it and us. Is that fair? Yes. And necessary.

---So this business called worship or as anthropologists called it, “cult” has more to it than meet the human eye. You need the principles of the Revelation of God to humans and proofread by the Holy Spirit as Editor to secure it, to understand that.

---Will you switch off your cellphone and notebooks and buy a KJV Bible to study? Buy an Adventist Study Bible with extras.

---Then take your seat at church with marker pens when someone teach the lesson, someone preach, someone has a testimony. When you quietly read yourself. Build your mind with getting to know more about God’s contracts with us.

---Suddenly worship in church is not just a human affair of socializing and go home. It is much more than that. Even our choice of everything in our lifestyle is depended on how we read the contract of God with us. Are you on your way to the Book Store near your house?