The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart. 

The Topic today is: "Perfection of Character and Fellowship"

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 49 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 35.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

---Do not miss the key words in Ephesians 4:13-16 today. "unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.

---A list of sins are no longer ours then when we are deemed perfect after imitation of Christ: we are adults in faith not children; we are not tossed to and fro; we are not running after every strange doctrine; doctrines of men who are cunning, crafty, who lies in wait to deceive people.

---We are then speaking the truth in love; we grew up in Him in all things; in Christ.

---Christ is the faith enabler and the Perfection enabler and verse 16 says: "effectual working in the measure of every part".

---All are edified by this. A wonderful experience. Working by yourself ignoring others? No. in fellowship.

---Adventist preacher Charles Bradford said that there is no fellowship in TV ministry. He said that you have to meet him in church: fellowship with him directly. Smelly and ugly as he is but you have to fellowship with him.

---Notice that the text is not emphasizing what Christ has attained for us. It is what we are attaining by enabling Grace. We are growing. We are coming uto a perfect man in character development.

---Is perfect still a clinging sinful habit or sinful inclination or sinful wish or desire in the mind of the faithful?

---No it is not. It died. It is a scar in the conscience. The faithful individual wants to stay away from it.

---This week we have said enough about this subject. Christ wants to involve all members not just some.

---The church does not belong to this pastor or that senior pastor. It belongs to Jesus Christ. It is the church of the Holy Spirit. The Spirit wants us all to have a good time with Him.

---If we are willing listeners and willing to learn, the Spirit will make sure His time is fulfilling in our lives.

---Agnostics always react and say: Why do we always have to bring religion into our discussion?

---Because we were created and not evolved from other lower species. Because we are owned by the One Who made us and allowed us to be.

---Because we are created in His image and He wants to reflect Himself in us and through us while we imitate Him with the help of the Holy Spirit. That is why.

---It is not just sophistry. It is not just a chat around a barbeque and beer, as agnostics are accustomed to do. It is real within our lives. The change is for the better!

---That is why the Christian is bringing up what is inside of him/her.

---And, agnostics also can become Christians!

---It was my grandmother's 76 birthday. 65 family members came from all over the country [she had 12 children) to celebrate.

---In the middle of the party in my uncle's house, my father decided to preach to his family. He crowded all children into a room. He asked us to sing "Just as I am". He will give the signal.

---We did. The cousins and nephews were from all denominations. But we did what my father asked.

---I walked to the kitchen to drink water and visit the restroom. Two uncles came past going for a smoke. "I do not know why religion must always be brought in" he murmured with the other uncle as they walked out.

---That month there was an evangelistic meeting in our church-hall. Both of their wives, my grandmother's daughters got baptized including the one who was murmuring!

---He gave up smoking and drinking and never smoked or drank until his death. Elder in the church.

---God associates with sinners and things happen. For their good!

---Spiritual dead people are brought to eternal life! What can be better than that?