The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Mission in the SSnet.org series Lesson 3, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Mission as changing your habits for choice-of-clicks on your Smartphone for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Mission”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on pages 31.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ423_03.pdf

---Digimodernism command of Jesus: But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in [the whole world using online and smartphone] to the end of the earth” (Acts 1:8, NKJV)

---So where is your comfortzone? Your choice-of-clicks habits on your Smartphone.

---How do you walk into mission? With your finger.

---You flash flash less on Youtube, photos, friends, family, relatives, news, idol news and go straight to Bible-online. Or Ellen White Estate online. Or Adventist pastors’ sermons online.

---You listen to Charles Bradord 2018 ministerial sermon “Give me a praying church”. Listen to it and share it with someone across the waters somewhere.

---Think of a pyramid. You send it to one person and they send it to two and two to others and soon hundreds are listening it. And there is salvation somewhere down the line. Wow. That is mission today. Digital Mission.

---There are countries we cannot enter. Right? Well then translate your message into a language that the country can understand. How? Google Translate Online. Why? Digital Mission.

---You listen to Charles Brooks sermon on “Little Willie” and send it to others across the world. You do then exactly what Acts 1:8 said you will do.

---This is softcore evangelism or softcore mission. Hardcore mission is where the persons get as family on a plane to go and live and work in Mongolia. In Ethiopia.

---Support for those going to Russia, Emirates, Congo and other places is by donating money. You adopt a mission station or see online where there is a need in our Adventist work. Then you send them money.

---Are you rich? No. Wealthy? No. Driving a bicycle? No. A BMW. Oh. So you are rich! No. I am still paying it off. Ok. But there are pastors riding bicycles and no car. So you can donate. Correct?

---Is your salary $50 a month? No! Ok. But there are pastors in some countries that earn $50 a month and they ride their bicycles to preach for the flocks as shepherds starting to travel in the dark at 5am in the monrning. Hello. Are you then still sleeping? Riding a BMW? You need to donate. Is your hand out to your bankcard detail? When. Right now.

---When you die, who is getting your BMW and your nice apartment?

My son.

And after him?

I do not know.

Exactly.

So suddenly you disappear from the living and are switched off. Like all old people. Where lies the true benefit then?

---Now. Today. Donate and know your monument was a building that saved people and you helped it, before you die. Correct?

---I only want to give money in my own country. No. That is not what the text said. Correct?

--So contact your church offices and tell them of your plan and get involved. When. Right now.