911 (!) and 119 (!) Evidence of Destiny

Koot van Wyk (DLitt et Phil; ThD) Visiting Professor Department of Liberal Education, Kyungpook National University, Sangju Campus, South Korea, Conjoint lecturer of Avondale College, Australia

The whole world was watching 911 in 2001 with surprise and shock. The whole world was watching 119 in 2016 with equal surprise and shock. The amazement what they saw could be seen in photos of woman holding their mouths at Clinton’s would be crowd for the celebration to Germany watching the television news unfolding the results. Both events happened in the USA. None of the polls, except the Financial Times and Time Magazine and some obscure ones, could predict accurately in advance who was going to win. The odds were in Hillary’s favor so everyone was thinking that she would win. All media in every country reported that way. Everybody was wrong. Trump is in an Hillary is out. A couple of months ago, I predicted that if God wants to close history, Trump is the man and not Hillary. Everyone at the lunch table was nervously giggling about my remark. Trevor Noah is a comedian in the USA and he said that this event of 119 is “Democalypse” a fusion of democracy and apocalypse. I think he is right but for wrong reasons. Trump is not better than Hillary but he is more autocratic and idiosyncratic. Trump came in, not because the Hispanics dropped Clinton, or because the millennials stayed home, or because many women voted for Trump, or Hillary’s emails counted against her. Trump came in because God wanted him in.

This is a mouth full. I admit. But, knowing prophecy as I do and looking at it as the Devotional Commentary on Daniel 11 and 12 explains on Revivedbyhisword.org, I cannot keep quiet about Trump to be the man to run the course of history a little-bit closer to the end.

According to Daniel, the next step in Daniel vision is that the USA will be shocked by Iran and some Northern power (Iraq? Russia? Turkey? Syria?) and it will trigger a war with these with the USA as leader. Clinton cannot be that person. It was delayed because of the Obama admin. Another Obama admin was to delay it another 4 years. But, the time prophecies of the 1290 years and 1335 years was to end between 2018-2024 depending on the date one start the building of the Al-Aqsa Mosque over the altar on which Abraham was supposed to offer Isaac. The building was built as sacrilege over this altar between ca. 684-692 A.D. so 1335 would place the possible Latter Rain event (?) in 2019 for seemingly in that year, if my experimental interpretation holds, something great is going to happen, either the Second Coming or the Latter Rain or the Door of Mercy closing. The date is not fixed for me, since the latest date for the starting point is archaeologist claiming that the building was done in 692 A.D. It can be later by 8 more years. The Latter Rain seems to be a good option. I knew this possibility already since 2002. So with Libya out of the prophecy of Daniel 11:43, Iran and a Northern power (as mentioned above) was to be tackled by the USA in Daniel 11:44 and then actions will proceed to the Temple Mound with an international force guarding it, according to Daniel 11:45. The ingredients of this kind of action, could not have come from Clinton. So, a couple of months ago, I suggested to a small group of our relatives, that it would be Trump. His unpredictable style and bulldozing nature, is just what God can use to complete events as Daniel saw it in the vision. It is evil to think to ask Trump to fulfill prophecy. No, that is making God a machine-God controlled by humans. If Trump does what I suspect here, it is because Daniel saw it in advance.