The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying On Death Dying and the Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Keys of Resurrection in the hand of Christ for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson On Death Dying and the Future Hope.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 82 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 56.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_07.pdf

---When I saw him, I fell down at his feet like a dead man. He put his right hand on me and said, ‘Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the One who lives; I was dead, but look, I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys to death and to the place of the dead’ ” (Rev. 1:17, 18)

---John knew Christ very well. Through and through.

---He went through all the experiences with Christ.

---Then He died slept Sabbath in the tomb and rose on Sunday Morning.

---The Messianic understanding of the Old Testament then arrived fully in the disciples’ minds. So this is the Messiah.

---Part of this understanding is expressed by John in these verses in Revelation 1:17-18.

---If there is a Resurrection of the dead at His Second Coming, then the whole hope of keys of resurrection held by Christ at the Second Coming is deflated, because according to Reformed Theology and others, all are already in heaven!

---It does not work that way. It is not biblical thinking as Reformed as it may be.

---The Heidelberg Catechism of Calvinists needs a makeover on this one.

---Powerful is Christ to hold the keys of Resurrection.

---There are some things that Calvin wrote that he cleanly borrowed from the Catholic Augustine. You can see in his footnotes to his commentaries. So you have to be careful reading Calvin. You are where you borrowed from. Straight or skew.

---Satan is the R&D of death. But Christ has the keys to the Resurrection of the Dead. That Satan does not have control over.

---So worshipping Christ is the hope and victory of every Christian. ---Christ, keeping His body in a glorious manner is longing to be surrounded to all the humans He created. He is happy to hold the key for every human. Including us. Accepting now is so important for your life.