The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Death, Dying and Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 7, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Witnesses who saw Jesus alive and seeing is believing by Thomas for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Death, Dying and Future Hope”.

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 89 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 60.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_07.pdf

---Jesus rose from the dead and many witness about it because they met Him.

---Two angels and the tomb to Mary Magdalene (Matthew 28:1, 5-7. And other passages).

---Some women also.

---Jesus appeared to them (Matthew 28:1, 9, 10).

---Peter (Luke 24:34).

---Two disciples to Emmaus (Mark 16:2)

---Upper room to disciples (Luke 24:33-49).

---One week later to Thomas who wanted to see first then believe = to be empirical or scientific. Unless I can see with the senses, it is not scientific true. John 20:24-29.

---500 brethren saw Him at once (1 Corinthians 15:6).

---James (1 Corinthians 15:7).

---Disciples at Sea of Galilee eating breakfast and talking to Peter (John 21:1-13).

---Other appearances (Acts 1:3).

---Ascension was final one (Luke 24:50-53).

---Paul on the road to Damascus (Acts 9:1-9).

---If you say, yes, but I did not see Him so I cannot believe it. Then the answer is, you did not see your birth and yet here you are. You believe that you were born but you were not there. You are inconsistent.

---The secret is to believe before one see. To believe in the general goodness of humans is good but it is also too naïve since Satan is in control of this world’s destructions.

---The Halloween goers were not supposed to be there since it is like Saul going to the Witch of Endor. Satan was there. So what did Satan do? Mobism. The mob started to do strange things. Result? 156 died. Satan loves funerals. One’s belief should not be put on severe tests by irresponsible actions.

---I believe the Word of God. He said He will come and He will come. Daniel predicted exactly the time of His death in 31 AD already hundreds of years before in Daniel 9:24-27.

---Why did Jews not see Jesus coming? They were using the year-day principle to interepret Daniel 9 also that is why they expected Him at that time also. Qumran did. The Wise men from the East did.

---But, they had political Messiah’s in mind. One that could rescue them immediately from the Romans. Not a Spiritual Messiah. Not a self-sacrificing Lamb of God of Isaiah 53.

---Are you agnostic? Believe right now in the Word of God. Start a new life right now. Do not wait. Time is running out.