---If there was a meeting of the church and it is finished, can pastors break down the tents and equipment and move (2424) it on Sabbath?

----Answer: No. Exodus 31:13. 

---Also Ellen White in Patriarchs and Prophets understands the Bible this way. 

---If we are to prepare our church food on Friday and not cook on Sabbath, as the direct command of the Lord is in the Bible, then we also cannot move any property of the church, benches, tents, camp equipment, camporee equipment, swimming pools, anything, on Sabbath. 

---Can we play soccer on Sabbath? Answer: No. 

---There are Soccer field lights for night playing so one can wait until the Sabbath is over. Correct?

“During his stay in the mount, Moses received directions for the building of a sanctuary in which the divine presence would be specially manifested. “Let them make Me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them” (Exodus 25:8), was the command of God. For the third time the observance of the Sabbath was enjoined. “It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever,” the Lord Law Given to Israel 277 declared, “that ye may know that I am Jehovah that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the Sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you.... Whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.” Exodus 31:17, 13, 14. Directions had just been [314] given for the immediate erection of the tabernacle for the service of God; and now the people might conclude, because the object had in view was the glory of God, and also because of their great need of a place of worship, that they would be justified in working at the building upon the Sabbath. To guard them from this error, the warning was given. Even the sacredness and urgency of that special work for God must not lead them to infringe upon His holy rest day.” Ellen White, Patriarchs and Prophets page 313 and 314.

See also Review and Herald 1902, October 29.