The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 10, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Thinking of taking care of our gifts for God after we die for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 130 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 86.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_10.pdf

---Today is the part where we focus on Ellen White what she did on the topic in her life by the guidance of God.

---Guidance it was and for those who live a sanctified life and strive to, she is always a strong source of inspiration.

---Therefore the Lord as us to think that our lives are switched on a certain time and when we have run our course, we may be switched off, if he does not come early enough.

---On the 9th of March 1930 the Lord switched on Edwin de Kock. On the 14th of December 2022 the Lord switched him off.

---He wrote a magnus opus on Vicarius filii dei from earliest times until today. The editor of the Andrews Bible, Rodriquez strange comments in the Sabbathschool lesson quarterly on the subject caused him to do this.

---Rodriquez, Paulien, Bacchiochi, Froom, Stefanovich all stand corrected.

---But yesterday he would have been 93 years old.

---He called me in 2021 and 2022 nearly every day and talked for an hour. Then just before his wife took him to hospital, he called me just to greet.

---His last words to me was: “If the Lord let me live, I will write Him a book”.

---Nice right? Last wish. In Heaven it is recorded that he finished this book even though it was not findihed. ---So it is always good to prepare and have dreams and a conversation with God about our lives. We need it. Today.