The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 10, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Ripening while getting older with Christ for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 124 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 83.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_10.pdf

---Getting retired and what then?

---“And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from now on: Yes, says the Spirit, that they may rest from their labors (good and bad and good after conversion); and their works (unconfessed bad actions or thoughts and plans or confessed good results) do follow them (to be seen by the Trinity in the Investigative Judgment if they are not cast in the depth of the sea because of clinging to the Advocate on our behalf in the Sanctuary in Heaven before the Father as Judge Ancient of Days in Daniel 7)” (Revelation 14:13).

---I have added the gospel, also implied by John into John so that the full understanding can be there in reading the Bible. Why? If you know the Bible, you know what he means but if not, you may think that you have no chance to be saved. And give up.

---No. If you have breath in you and are living, you change right now. That is the rule in the Bible. Do not wait one more minute. Confess and get those sins in the depth of the sea. Those iniquities. Those bad actions. And ….stop and desist from doing them.

---Drinking? End. Smoking? Stop. Other? Stop. When? Slowly? No. Abstain immediately 100%. Pray, pray and pray. You will have tempters inside and outside of you. Resist all of them. Avoid them. Run away, hide, turn the other way, refuse, excuse yourself, leave, find new relations at church, pray, pray and pray.

---Result? Iniquities are cast in the depth of the sea. Saved! Books are taken care of by Jesus Who paid the price of your punishment and guilt. He said to Himself that He will die with you in mind! Your name came up in His mind just before He died. “And remember William…Sarah…me..” And then He died.

---He was tempted by drinkers, smokers, and, and. He refused and overcome. We could not. Right? But He did. Now after He died He offers us a Comforter II who is also God and part of the Trinity and one of the Three Heavenly Beings, says Desire of Ages, and therefore can ably provide the power to overcome all sins also. That was one of the purposes of Christ living 33 years.

---So here we are when we retired and wait for the end of our lives. Wait?

---Wrong word.

---“All these fears originate with Satan. . . . If they would take the position which God would have them, their last days might be their best and happiest. . . . They should lay aside anxiety and burdens, and occupy their time as happily as they can, and be ripening up for heaven.” —Ellen White Testimonies for the Church, vol. 1, p. 424.

---Ripening up for heaven.

---Nice. When? When you retire or get old? No. Ripen for Christ immediately after you read what is written here. Do not delay. Be ready any time.

---Many of my cousins died through accidents. So ready is always necessary.

---Is your hand going for the navigation search for the nearest church? Right now. You need to get there. The nearest pastor for a interview? The nearest Bible Book Store for a hardcopy Bible?

---Oh, I can read on Smartphone. No. Smartphone also belongs to Satan, not only to you. He also has his corner and his ways of flashing you away from the Bible. You know that you cannot control your eyes and fingers.

---Put it down. Hold a hardcopy in your hands. Eyes focused and fixed. Think only one thing at a time. No interferences by Satan through popups.

---Nice right?

---That is what you need.

---When?

---Now.