Dear friends in Christ!                               Dec.3, 2008

You have not heard from me for a while.
I was on the road; visiting "BMW Annual Mission Conference" at Spencerville SDA Korean Church in Baltimore, Maryland, USA during Oct.22-25, 2008.

You will hear again from me on these mission trips, maiden voyage to Adventist Churches and institutions in USA and in Korea, including visit to General Conference.
Today, we were so much blessed at South Kenya Conference. A mere token donation of handful bicycles and moto-bikes earmarked a beginning of joint work for God's Mission in Kenya, in an organized and transparent fashion. These bicycles and moto-bikes represent Gospel will be spread out faster and further, pastors and the Bible workers zip around the terraines and hills of Africa.

Pastor Samuel Makori, Executive secretary of EAU (East African Union), was a driving force to harmonize and blend BMW mission activity along with SDA Church organization, blessing legitimacy and concerted effort of BMW with SDA.

The ceremony was witnessed by;

1.   Pastor Peter Mutua Ndeto, Executive Director of CKC.(Central Kenya Conference)
2.   Pastor Geofrey Wanayoike, Ex. Secretary of CKC.
3.   Pastor Joshua Njuguna, Ministerial, Family Life and Global Evangelism Director of CKC.
4.   Pastor Evans O Ndar,Personal Ministries, Global Mission and VOP Director of CKC.
5.   Pastor Paul Mwangi, Publishing and Spirit of Prophecy Director of CKC.

and of course, by Pastor Makori, Ex.Secretary of EAU.
Other ceremonies and organizations for BMW mission activities would be as follows;

-Bicycle and moto-bike donation to South Kenya Conference, 1 week later.
-Donation of PA system in West Pokot, Organization of committee to oversee BMW activities in West Kenya Conference-2 weeks later.

These activities will coincide with EAU year-end meetings.
All these are in fulfilment of year 2008 BMW mission visit, and a preparation for BMW Mission Visit - June 2009 to Maasai, West Pokot and Trukana of Kenya.

May God bless you all and you will hear again another continuuing mission report.

Yang, Seung Chun
A missionary to Congo, BMW coordinator in Africa

DSC01716.JPGDSC01659.JPGDSC01662.JPGDSC01663.JPGDSC01665.JPGDSC01672.JPGDSC01677.JPGDSC01678.JPGDSC01679.JPGDSC01704.JPGDSC01710.JPG