The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 11, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Where should I go but to the Lord for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 131 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 90.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_11.pdf

---Offer to God thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High. Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me’ (Psalm 50:14, 15, NKJV).

---“ ‘Your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you’ ” (Matt. 6:32, 33, NKJV).

---Prayer. That is the key. Because Jesus prayed many times in the night and David did so also, I decided to pray every time I wake up during the night.

---Was Islam my inspiration? No. Christianity and Islam has nothing in common.

---The god of Islam is not the same as the God of Christianity. Islam will tell you.

---Buddha and God cannot take hands. Because God’s book tells us that He is a jealous God. Me only God.

---Is it not selfish of God as Richard Dawkins said in the Interview with Ben Stein video online?

---First of all, Dawkins is a Darwin disciple and Darwin became an atheist when he was mentally shocked in a Spiritism Sanitorium in New York where his little daughter Annie died. He blamed God and Origin of Species is to reject Creation and set up an alternative satanic tool, that is what Spiritism is, to the biblical picture. That is Dawkins. Got it?

---He belongs to the atheist networks and clubs globally. Attend it regularly.

---God the Father was the decision maker in the Trinity.

---Let us make humans in our image. God gave His son to die for our salvation and souls.

---So when I wake up the first time during the night, I pray for the Holy Spirit to thank Him for His work in my life.

---Then when I wake up at 3am around, I pray for Jesus and His gift and advocacy on my behalf in heaven now.

---Then after 5 I pray for the Father, the decision maker in my life.

---So what does Jesus say about His Father: He counted out hairs, He knows our needs of shelter, food and others.

---So go first to God and all will be sorted out.

---This is promised to happen in the Words of Jesus in Matthew 6:32.

---When the prophets, like Isaiah, Micah, Amos and others, speak about the Time of Trouble in Old Testament prophecies (like a woman in the period of pregnancy) or the “time of Jacob’s turmoil or trouble” expressions in the prophets, you can see that the Lord promised to help His remnant. Guaranteed.

---Shelter, needs, food, water all He will supply for them.

---During that time He promised to supply their water in the desert and vegetables. Isaiah mentioned it explicitly.

---Is it turmoil in your country if compared to the past? It is everywhere like that. But what about far distant Newzealand or Australia? The same. In fact, Isaiah said that the evil can ran anywhere on earth to avoid the turmoil but the Lord, who is going to bring this turmoil over the wicked said, I will get you there.

---I often wondered why desert? Come out of the city call?

---Come to the countryside call?

---So where should I go but to the Lord. Right?

---When? Right now.