The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Fear God and not surrounding events for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Three Cosmic Messages.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 35.

The SSnet.org allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_04.pdf

--- Hebrews 7:25, “He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him” (NKJV). “Save to the uttermost . . .”

---To the most extreme He can save. Whatever extreme you find yourself in. He can.

---Two of my neighbors did not get this message from me. It is sad. Both committed suicide. Both were sick. I feel sad about it because I wonder if I did not do enough than what we did?

---One in his seventies and the other 85 a few months ago.

---If we are burdened to the extreme, He is able to save.

---We need to believe this as a reality. I know it is a reality and not just a fairy tale because every morning the Spirit of God wake me up at the same time to pray. Satan do not wake people up to pray. It is not in me to wake up the same time. Is it? So God do exist and can be your present Guide and navigation.

---Awesome. Is it not?

---In the Cosmic future trauma coming, God’s people fear God and has not fear of what is going on around them.

---I feel uneasy with Rodriquez cited today about his view of 600+60+6 but today in that citation he summarize correctly about the end-time conflict and that faithful people have nothing to fear. Even Mark Finley is apparently also avoiding that ID of Revelation 13:18 but his SS book is fantastic.

---Jon Pauline said to me in an e-mail that he knows it is important but that it is dangerous. Probably meaning the US laws against hatespeech or what is considered as hatespeech.

---But Vicarius filii dei is the Roman Catholic trademark in their clerical system and Eucharist theology. Cannot be denied. They said it themselves. Mentioning it is not hatespeech. Is it just coincidence that it adds up in Latin to 600+60+6? No. The Holy Spirit could see it in future and recorded it that way in 97 AD to John.

---Fear? Yes. Fear God and give Him glory. Right now.