The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Ephesus known for Entertainment, Feminism and other influences for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 8.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:TE:PDFs:ETQ323_01.pdf

---We must remember that the Roman society since Jesus day until well after the early church fathers, were geared toward Entertainment. “Ever heard of Game-Rooms”?

---Sports, dramas, music festivals, celebration music, nearly 50% of the days of the year.

---It was so specialized that some cities had dramatized “naval battles” in their amphitheaters.

---In the Book of Ephesians, Paul is going to address the proper position or Christian role of the Woman in Marriage.

---Woman Ordination pressures due to Feminism is high tech of the post-modern and digi-modern era! Wrong.

---A 1936 book on Daily Life in Rome indicates that according to the Latin historians and authors through the centuries, Feminism was a big problem in Jesus days and all the time of the Roman Empire!

---What! I thought woman were suppressed by male dominance societies. Patriarchal style?

---No. They were dressing like men, fighting like men in gladiator fights, were soldiers, ordained as high-priestesses and the like.

---They were loud, noisy, a nuisance and ever heard Paul saying to woman to be quiet in church? Now you know why.

---So woman can preach? Paul said that. So woman can pray in church? Paul said that. So woman can be an elder? Paul did not say that a woman can be a husband. OK?

---So some Higher Critics complain that Paul could not have written Ephesus because he does not talk about Justification by Faith!

---He does not talk about it to the Ephesians because three years is enough to earn a Theological degree. He taught them all the aspects of Systematic Theology in detail.

---Therefore he does not have to talk about Justification by Faith.

---Another point is that churches copied and shared Paul’s letters so that if they had Romans and Galatians they did not have to read Justification by Faith in Ephesians.

---It was not because people was very religious in Ephesus that they had the great meetings in the temple there. It was to keep them busy so that the society will not rebel against the Roman authorities of the Roman empire.

---We are going to find Paul using a scribe. Scribes did the same as with Ellen White, they improve certain words with a better synonym. This happened in Paul too. This is how the Spirit works with prophets of His messages.

---Paul still read the work after writing to see if it is what he dictated. So with Ellen White. So with the prophets of the Old Testament.

---So do you have your hardcopy Bible to take to church? No, I sing and read the Bible in church with my smartphone. No you do not. It is during the sermon, after the sermon, during the week, after Sabbath that I am asking whether you read the Bible?

---I will answer for you: No you do not.

---Therefore get a hardcopy Bible and leave the smartphone on Sabbaths at home. Do not come to church with the Smartphone. Why? Let God be God and let the devil be the devil and stay home.

---Right? When? From now on.