The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 5, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Satan R&D each sin but the sinner repented which Satan never did for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Three Cosmic Messages”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 42.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_05.pdf

---Satan, like Joshua with torn clothes due to persecution, Advocate Jesus before the Graceful Father in the Investigative Judgment.

---Us with our baggage of sinfulness. Our memory burnt into our conscience as scars. Why scars? We have given up sin.

---EGW says Satan knows our sins since he was the R&D of each sin in us.

---He knows our sins. He knows the damage it caused to others.

---We did the same, he says to Christ and do you want to save him/her for doing exactly what we did?

---What is Christ’s answer: They repented. The begged for forgiveness. They got it. They converted their lives. They worked together with the Holy Spirit to put behind them their past history of sin. And was victorious. You, Satan, refused when we begged for you to do the same. Right?

---Patriarchs and Prophets said the angels begged for him and the other angels to repent. But they refused.

---God gives all creatures equal chance. He begs with everyone. But when they refuse and reject they bear the consequences of their actions in Judgment.

---Ellen White wraps it up very beautifully:

“’ But while the followers of Christ have sinned, they have not given themselves to the control of evil. They have put away their sins, and have sought the Lord in humility and contrition, and the divine Advocate pleads in their behalf. He who has been most abused by their ingratitude, who knows their sin, and also their repentance, declares: ‘ “The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan.” I gave My life for these souls. They are graven upon the palms of My hands.’ ”—Ellen G. White, Testimonies for the Church, vol. 5, pp. 473, 474.

---They put away their sins. Satan did not and did not want to. That is the major difference. Case closed.

---So where are you?

---Before confession or after confession. Before victory or after victory?

---The case is individual. Your pastor father cannot help you. Your faithful mother is not going to help you. You need to make the choice yourselves.

---Can I wait until I am old and then quickly believe? No, said the pastor to the young person asking him. He said, how do you know when you will die? It can be tonight or tomorrow and waiting is too late. Right?

---So when is the time. Right now. Immediately give your heart to God. Get the heavenly bus ticket immediately. Solved completely for this moment.

---The longer you live there will be more time to do more for Christ but get Christ on your side immediately. Give up self and self-importance. Humble yourself. Right? Thanks.