The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 6, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Christ cut off but not for Himself in Daniel 9:27 for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson on the Time of the Judgment”.

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 47.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_06.pdf

---Finley correctly cited Daniel 9:27A which tells of the cut off of the Messiah in the middle of the week of which there are 6 times 7 more. The last one. Starting from 457 BC.

---How do we know the calculation of 457 BC? Isaac Newton the astronomer wrote it completely in his commentary and in detail explained the arithmetic of it. My head is still spinning.

---When I was in highschool at a government school, the teachers asked me in Middle School to select only 6 major subjects. Bible or Maths? I said Bible. Bye Maths hello headache, especially when Newton explains.

---Who is Isaac Newton? The apple-on-the-head guy. Scientist and a very famous one. Also wrote a commentary like Adventists on Revelation that is now in the Hebrew University Library! Now you know. Online available.

---The date, says Newton is 457 BC.

---How do you know he is right?

---I do not know therefore he is right.

---If I knew, he may have been wrong. But I do not know maths. Sorry. Or Astronomy or Science. Sorry.

---But everyone used this date so I will also. OK?

---How did the three kings know that Christ was to be born in 4 BC? Daniel 9:24-27 from Artaxerxes 457 BC. If 27 will begin his public life and public life people must be 30 years old then minus that from 27 BC and Christ will be born in 4 BC. “Hello Herod, where is the king to be born”. Now you know.

---Catholic Thomas Aquinas reasoned the same. Reformer George Joy did the same. Calvinist pro-catholic Calvinist Hugo Grotius did the same!

---Many other scholars too. So the year-day principle was an established workable principle. Right?

---But…the were not going to apply it to the 2300 days long prophecy of Daniel 8:14. Why? Shortsightedness. Cannot have too many new discoveries at a same generation. Everyone will think you come from Mars.

---So Daniel 9:27 has two parts: A. Cut off in 31 AD of the Messiah. B. The 538 AD date when Justinian changed his coin from soldier with lance on a horse to theologian with cross in the hand. What! Yes.

---Vile Caesar with his evil wife Theodora, says Procopius his biographer. Evil two. You will blush if you read this biography online! Be warned. Wing of desolation abomination.

---Justinian desolated the whole world including Africa and then quite been a soldier and became a theologian. The Roman empire decided to stay home! No more foreign interventions! Result? Chickens came to the Rooster in Rome.

---It is here that Desmond Ford slipped on a banana and the egg hit the fan.

---How? Three texts. Matthew and Mark is together talking about this event in 538 BC in Matthew 24 and Mark 13. But Luke is not talking about the same event but about Daniel 9:26 which took place in 70AD with the Roman armies coming to destroy in Jerusalem.

---Thus, originally Jesus spoke twice the same sentence but Luke reported only the first leg and Matthew and Mark only the second leg. First leg verse 26 and second leg verse 27.

---What did Ford do? Mix the two and thought they are the same event. Thus abomination were the Romans in 70AD. Hello Calvin, Hello Luther. Hello F. F. Bruce at Manchester. Hello Desmond Ford in doctoral dissertation at Manchester in the Middle of it.

---Result? The Egg hit the fan.

---Suddenly Daniel is not the same for him [Ford] any longer and everything had to be Antiochus Epiphanized. He came with rollerskates to Glazier-View in 1980 for his license removal and pronounced a heretic. Why? Mixing what was to be kept separate! Are you doing the same?

---Always look carefully.  Right?