The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying On Death Dying and the Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 14, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Is the New Testament Heaven idea a re-baking of the Old Testament data for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson On Death Dying and the Future Hope.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 177 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 113.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_14.pdf

---Today’s lesson is La Rondelle-ism. Just before he got sick and died, dr. Hans K. La Rondelle asked me to read his unpublished last book. I edited a couple of chapters for him and sent my notes back to him. Then he got sick and died and his son gave the work to Jon Paulien to prepare for publication.

---The problem with the work, as I said to dr. La Rondelle, is what the Lesson is telling us today.

---God had plan A with physical Israel and since the plan failed, God invented plan B, the Church to be the new Israel and so the Old Testament was “re-read” by people of the New Testament and re-applied to themselves instead of Israel to whom it was originally meant.

---So David in Psalm 110 spoke of himself (according to dr. La Rondelle) and Jesus and Paul applied it to Jesus. This is Calvinism with Salvation 1.1 at its best.

---Already one can see in the lesson’s statement citing Great Controversy p. 675 that Ellen White said “the Bible”. She did not say “the Old Testament versus the New Testament”.

---La Rondelle said in the new unpublished book, and I have the chapters, that Jesus took passages from the Old Testament that was applicable to them and re-applied it to Himself. My comment to dr. La Rondelle: Jesus plagiarized!

---La Rondelle is making Jesus a thief of other people’s works by taking what is not His and making it His!

---Let us be clear: When Jesus met the Emmaus travelers, He interpreted all the passages of the Old Testament that was packed in the suitcase of the Old Testament referring to Himself, says the Bible, not to someone else and hey, let us make it Mine!

---Can you see the problem? Because I studied under Calvinists as well, I know very well how they think and their thinking is not biblical. Sorry.

---La Rondelle studied under the Ridderbosse, father and son, and the ecumenical Vatican participant in the 1960’s, Gerhardus Berkhouwer. Calvinism Salvation 1.1.

---Alberto Timm and all of us are products of Hans K. La Rondelle and many readers here as well.

---We all have good memories of him and should. God uses people in a generation in one way with their infirmities and inabilities to see their own limits but in another generation later, He reveals the limitations of the previous writer in order for us to correct and move forward.

---Actually it is reclaiming what the Pioneers and Ellen White said. They did not work with this Calvinism Salvation 1.1. They had Adventism Salvation 4.1, why? The Sanctuary Message of the Old Testament was not a copy of Canaanite temples and was not a stolen piece of information that was re-applied by Jesus or the book of Hebrews to a heavenly temple. No. Never.

---The Holy Spirit wrote the whole Bible and when something was Messianic He packed it in the suitcase to be taken out later by Jesus or Paul or Peter or James or John or the Gospel writers. Stolen no. Originally meant to be Jesus in any way.

---Thus the Calvinistic Salvation 1.1 says that physical Israel before the Second Temple Period was supposed to get a “heaven on earth” if they were faithful to Deuteronomy promises. But things went wrong so New Testament authors got the church from Jesus and re-applied everything to the church!

---Calvinism Salvation 1.1 says that the Old Testament was a focus on physical Hebrew Israel and the New Testament changed that picture to a focus on spiritual Israel as the church! La Rondelle also followed Calvinism Salvation 1.1 here and I told him in my notes to his last book. Then the note from him: I got sick. And he died.

---How do we know that Alberto Timm < La Rondelle < Ridderbos/Berkhouwer is wrong here? The universal focus by God was from Adam and Eve’s time. Physical Israel was just an instrument chosen and prepared to open up evangelism to the globe of their times from a center of Revelation.

---Secondly, Physical Israel is not just composed of Hebrews. Ruth (Moabite), Ammonite mothers or fathers, Hittites. They were cosmopolitan if you carefully read the Old Testament. The names revealed that: Aminadab (Ammonite name).

---There are many passages of Isaiah revealing universalism by God in the 8th century BC prophet.

---So do not say that universalism, that God wants all to be saved is dormant in the Old Testament and that only in the New Testament it became universal as opposed to be physical Israel!

---So you have a choice: Am I going to cling to Calvinism Salvation 1.1 that was introduced strongly when Froom et al wanted to appease Reformed Theology so that Adventist would not be educationally discriminated against by the other Protestant controlled government of their day in 1954.

---Read the book by Herbert Douglas: The Fork in the Road.

---See George Knight’s new book saying that the view on Perfection was changed in 1954 by a new set of scholars into Adventism that was different and not the same as classical Adventism of the pioneers and Ellen White!

---That is exactly what I am telling here about as well.

---He sees himself with the post-1954 neo-thinkers, which is actually a reverse to Calvinism Salvation 1.1: everything at the cross, redundant Sanctuary message, Perfection psychologically not possible although Bible says it (La Rondelle in Perfection page 49 [top of page Biblical passages and attainable perfection; bottom of page La Rondelle’s Calvinistic appeased statement that it is not possible].

---Knight says that M. L. Andreasen, H. Douglas, Kirkpatrick, Priebe, are classical pioneer and Ellen White Adventism.

---He says that E. Heppenstall, H. K. La Rondelle, Desmond Ford [heretic pronounced by the church at Glazier View in 1980], Morris Venden and himself are the neo-thinkers.

---Are you a non-biblical psychology based neo-thinker?

---It is time to come home. It is time to re-route.

---It is time to leave what you considered for years to be “holy cows” and turn out to be navigators away from Scripture proper.

---Yes they did their best. Yes they had good messages. Yes one could not see it easily. But if I am right what I told you above, you need to get back to the Bible and study more carefully.

---Is your Bible out? Are you looking at these authors with other glasses from now on? You better or you will also reject Ellen White as some of these very scholars are doing. Desmond Ford’s camp? It already tells you where you are if you listen to George Knight.

---Is it going to be George Knight or Ellen White? Stop playing around with Calvinistm Salvation 1.1 and get back to Adventism Salvation 4.1. Make your pick.

---When? Now. Right now.