The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Mission in the SSnet.org series Lesson 6, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Mission as waiting for strong assistance by the Holy Spirit for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Mission”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 76.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ423_06.pdf

---Spirit-cooperative or Program or both.

---Both is better but Spirit filling of the person is absolutely a must.

---Many tried to hide that they are not actually spiritual. But they do things because they must.

---A famous professor did at our university and admitted to a student that he does not actually believe in Ellen White but just preach her because he must. Did he say it to me? No. Did the professor say that to me. No. So may it be a wrong hearsay. Amen.

---The Program will only work if it has the Spirit Filled workforce in it.

---Otherwise the motivation will be cars, houses, digital technology and overseas trips.

---The second mile is the key. Jesus asked us all to walk the second mile.

---How much must I eat. Until you feel you are about 1% hungry.

---How must must I donate for God’s work? Until it hurts 1%.

---If the program requires you to walk one mile, walk two.

---If your contract stipulates that you have to work only 18 hours per week work 36 with a smile and happiness.

---If you preach just on Sabbaths, Tuesday night and Friday night, be like Reformer Johannes Bullinger who was preaching 28 sermons a week. Hello.

---Now that you are willing to work for God. Now that you are filled with the Holy Spirit. Then what?

---Wait. The Holy Spirit will tell you where you fit in.

---The disciples were waiting for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and Greek Christiian Historian Luke wrote it down and was maybe present.

---Do not desire worldly things. Be contempt with simple and cheap things you are using for your daily life.

---No expensive clothes. No excessive spending on items for the rich and famous.

---Cutting down on what you watch on Television. If not totally down.

---Guard the edges of the Sabbath.

---Pray at night and the morning and in between personally.

---Withhold yourself from personal tastes and pleasures and desires and wishes.

---Pray more and those personal tastes and pleasures and desires and wishes will come true supplied by God Himself in His own manner and time. Decently, honestly, faithfully, happily with no after-effects harmful to anyone.

---Are you waiting for God the Holy Spirit to prepare you and events to close history forever?

---How to do it you may consider to call the nearest Adventist pastor and he can also give you some readings on Endtime Messages available for members to prepare while they are waiting. Is you phone out?