The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Death, Dying and Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 4, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Psalm 49 and Resurrection Hope Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Death, Dying and Future Hope”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 46 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 32.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_04.pdf

---Psalm 49 is a Psalm of Korah.

---It is the focus of today’s lesson part.

---In one verse Psalm 49:15 it reads “But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave, for He shall receive me”

---Actually, the reading is “from the hand of Sheol”. Why hand? Satan is the R&D of death. He is a supernatural being that rebelled against God is the cause of all evil including death. So his hand is there, his handiwork.

---But, God redeemed Christ from the hand of Sheol and so all faithful has this glorious hope to be also redeemed from the hand of Sheol.

---The hand of Sheol means that it is not just a human affair to die. There is a demonic connection here unless you are faithful.

---“For He shall take me” not as a person in heaven as some would like to see copying the heathen ideas of Plato in his Book Republic on the Immortality of the Soul.

---He shall take the memory of the DNA and remember me on Resurrection morning.

---The Holy Spirit counted your hairs, knows your kidneys, knows your thoughts and knows your heart. Why would He not know your DNA at death?

---On Resurrection morning, the Spirit of God clone the DNA that will be you!

---The agnostic, atheistic has death Shepherding them meaning Satan receives their bones and remains as souveniers for his domain.

---The upright shall have rule over them unto the morning Psalm 49:15c. During the 1000 years the righteous shall rule in heaven as kings with Christ on the throne and after the death is been investigated by the humans as to why they did not come to heaven, then that Resurrection morning after the 1000 years, the faithful who ruled as kings stop ruling the evil since they are going to be prepared to be extinguished forever with Satan.