The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Death, Dying and Future Hope in the SSnet.org series Lesson 5, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “The son of the widow of Nain for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Death, Dying and Future Hope”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 60 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 41.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

--- https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ422_05.pdf

---Jesus saw the problem and dealt with it. That is His nature.

---If one is wayward or sinning and is blind not to be even aware of it, the Spirit of God reveal it to us and a new course of life is “kick-started”.

---A covenant of promise to sin no more is set up.

---Enabling grace assists daily with closeness and joy of switching off habits and lifestyle changes.

---As the Word of God give light on what is right and what is wrong, those things are adopted and immediately followed.

---Many yes cases from then one becomes no and many no cases becomes yes.

---Corruption is avoided at all times.

---The senses are switch off from watching or observing evil.

---Listen, see, touch, taste are all changed to a new course.

---A new Resurrection takes place.

---The self of the old person in the coffin is resurrected in a new life by Christ.

---Like the woman of Nain’s son in the coffin, Jesus told him to stand up immediately. He did.

---The Trinity is successful.

---I experienced pains in the leg and heels and stopped using shampoo, toothpaste and soap. Pains are gone.

---I recently did the most revolutionary thing in my life: I stopped watching any youtube video. I became movie, video, TV and youtube less.

---Result? My brain became hungry for images.

---When I look at nature, nature is an image of astounding beauty. There is more sharpness, clarity, color, shapes, shades of color now in nature.

---I read texts more. My brain is wider than the author’s text. I am able to see the author’s agenda, intentions, and separate myself from the author to have my own view.

---And the Spirit of God wakes me up every morning at the same time for worship.

---It can only be the Spirit, because Satan does not wake you up for worship.

---What a joy to wake up, look at the watch and it is exactly the time for worship in the morning.

---Also I was resurrected like the son of the widow of Nain. By Jesus, by the Holy Spirit and with the will of the Father.

---Now my heart is a space for all heaven and heaven means joy, peace, agape.

---The widow of Nain was very happy. So am I. So can be you too.