"ONCE A MISSIONARY, ALWAYS A MISSIONARY”

The true missionary spirit is the spirit of Christ. The world's Redeemer was the great model missionary. Many of his followers have labored earnestly and unselfishly in the cause of human salvation; but no man's labor can bear comparison with the self-denial, the sacrifice, the benevolence of our Exemplar.  {RH, July 10, 1883 par. 1} 

Everyone of us in this world of sorrows and sins encounters daily various experiences.  These experiences either mold us into a better person or lead us to give up and quit just right there and then.

My life experience is so “extra-special.”  I say, “extra-special” because God gave me special pain and special happiness as well.  My expectations for worldly aims all failed.  But those moments of bludgeoning and frustrations made me stronger in faith and as a person.  My downfall isn’t a loss but a victory because it helped me to be closer to the Lord.  His strength I fully needed that I even offered my life to Him and would serve Him as much as I could.

I belong to the 23rd Batch of missionaries sent to Korea.  Three years and a half of struggling and growing - God prepared me for a bigger task ahead.  After my term – He opened another opportunity for me to be enhanced and be more equipped for a higher service.

Presently, am pursuing my studies on the Medical Missionary field in the United States.  And as part of my training, I was privileged to join the medical team who spent almost a month in Cape Verde, West Coast Africa.

We shared the NEWSTART Program as a way of letting people understand how God wants us to take care of our bodies – that is His Holy temple.  Through these health lectures and basic medical practices we taught them, it was easy to share the gospel.  Real joy and happiness was felt when hundreds of them got interested in our activities and accepted Christ Jesus as their Saviour and Great Healer. 

“Once a missionary, Always a missionary” should always be ringing in our hearts. As long as we are faithful to our Master Jesus, He will always work miracles in our lives.  Our being a missionary doesn’t ends when we leave our mission fields after a year or two of committed services.  It should be a lifetime commitment – until Jesus comes.

How wonderful would that day be to hear Jesus call your name and say,”Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.”  Matt 25:23

God bless us all!

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0156 (2).jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

DSC_0587.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg