The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 11, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Ephesians 6 and the same Master for boss and slave for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 140ff.

The SSnet.org allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ323_011.pdf

---For today’s reading on the slaves, one should read one verse to the Master, Ephesians 6:9 which tells the master that Christ is their Master also. Look at the word “also”.

---It is a 1+1 situation. The one is the master, who is the other? The slave.

---So here is the essence of the relationship between the master and slave. Christ belongs to both.

---Since they worship the same God and He is identical to them, Paul adds to the Master that Christ does not select on the basis of ranks, honor, this person above that person.

---So the Christian slave knows his Master (Christ) and can work for his master (boss) who’s Master is also Christ.

---They sit together in church. At the worksite he works under his boss.

---He sometimes eat together at the same table as the boss and his family but many times not, because the boss has a family.

---But that is if the boss is a Christian that knows Christ.

---Obedience is to the Law of God. Righteousness is described by the Law of God (Reflecting on Christ page 274).

---Righteousness is by faith in the same Law and same Christ for master and slave and Christ is their Master of labor for both.

---There are not two sets of treatments by Christ of master and slave.

---Christ do not ask title, occupation, schooling, education, blood type, gender, race, culture, nation, country, people group, denomination, politics, the slave or master is from.

---No pleasing of persons. No acceptance by persons’ achievements but faith and obedience expected and rendered.

---So if the boss is not a Christian but agnostic or atheistic?

---Work as if you are doing it for Christ. He is not Christ but the Christ in you, do it for Him.

---And the boss will be so impressed that he will consider twice about your faith, about your church, about Christ.

---I head this indirectly from data given to me 8 months after I retired. The university could not get a replacement for my position. Then they got one. They announced that they are happy because he is just like their previous Seventh day Adventist teacher.

---Maybe Paul had a point. Correct?

---Compromise to work on a Sabbath? No. Cannot. Though the heaven fall.

---And you? Working on Sabbath? Stop. When? Immediately.