I want to tell you this one. It's normal to drive my car 210 km to our house every week to mow the grass.

We live at the university because my wife is a professor here.

It's not usual for me to preach to myself in the car.

I have. On the drive back Thursday afternoon I preached for 30 minutes the tragic story of Phillip Bliss, the church song writer in our Songbook.

In our Hymnal it is 346. Usually he composed all his songs himself and added music himself. But not for the next one.

---"I will sing of my Redeemer and His precious love for me..."

---There is a sad story to the song and behind his name is 1876, the year of the tragedy.

---So in the car I preached that Satan called his devils and told them that he wants to put an end to Phillip Bliss because too many Christians follow Christ with his songs.

---He then took them to a bridge over the river and says that if the train is on the bridge they must break the bridge.

---When the train came on the bridge Satan gave his order to break the bridge.

---Phillip Bliss and his wife also plunge into the river together.

---I preach in my car, that Satan asked his demons, "What about Phillip Bliss?"

---"He is dead". Answer they. "Good," said Satan smugly, "now that's the end of that Hymn composer and the end of songs for Christ". Now this is what I preached in the car.

---I continued…”Then a voice was heard from heaven saying, Oh, no, this is not the last song. In his suitcase on the train they found one more song. It's not the end.”

---"I will sing of my Redeemer and His precious love for me.."

---"Satan, who is the Savior in the song?"

---"Who had the precious love?"

---“The end? Not at all. Now on every high mountain and every small town and on every hill, in every country, around the earth, the song will be sung. Thousands will be converted and give their hearts to Me. The end? No, the beginning of great things."

---"Your end, Satan, is the beginning of great things for My glory."

---“I will sing……of my Redeemer….and His precious love for me…”

---[Preacher says with a loud cry]: "I will sing... of my Redeemer... and His precious love for me..."

[The preacher closes his Bible, puts his hymnal on it, turns left and puts it under his arm and begins to walk off the stage with dignity while the silence shouts out in everyone's ears]: “I will sing……of my Redeemer…. and His precious love for me…”.

When I finished the sermon in the car, my eyes were wet with tears. I dry it off with toilet paper that is in the car.

---I am near the last bridge before our university, the Han River Bridge.

---Satan is so angry that he attacked my car's second piston and the rings started to give problems and there is no power in the car. Speed is also broken.

---Friday the car engineer said that they will have to tune up the engine.

---Sabbath we sat in Sabbath School. Without any contact, the Song Leader asked us say that we must sing 346!

---“I will sing……of my Redeemer….and His precious love for me…”.

---The Trinity wants to inform me that they are on my side. Not true?