The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying In the Crucible with Christ in the SSnet.org series Lesson 10, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: "Love your enemies and He calms the angry waves" for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson In the Crucible with Christ.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God"

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 127 and for the laymen edition or Standard Edition, on page 83.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2022:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ322_10.pdf

---A Korean friend of mine had a saying that is very applicable today: "You make your bed---you've got to sleep in it".

---Enemies have many faces: persecutors, haters, cursors, enemies...all negative situations linking you to it...why?

---Sometimes innocently without you doing anything.

---Then also by actions, words, expressions, that one said or do skewly to the Word of God to them.

---Any action or behavior or words skew from the Word of God is sin and sin has many trouble babies in triplets. The problems attach to it come in triplets.

---I heard of a soldier that killed in wars of the past the parents of a baby that grew up and went back to the peace-loving after-war country, found the soldier and forgave him. Because the victim is a Christian. They cried on each other's shoulders. Love your enemies.

---The ability to face the greatest enemy and to say instead of blame or negative words, I forgive you...is very Christ-like in its' fullest.

---Interpersonal wars are sometimes between family members...over small silly things. Over things that are taken out of context...over things that are essentially not true.

---Sometimes people are very dogmatic and with a few data strung together in their minds a narrative that they believe is absolutely true and factual...and they feel victimized and react negative.

---The Spirit of God has the total picture since He is the hair-Counter of people. He knows what everyone thinks and intent and did.

---Once I hurt a colleague of mine by an e-mail raising a question about a principle that is right but by using her name as an example. She was extremely hurt and came to face me about it. Finally, because she is a Christian she said that she is going to pretend that she never saw it happen to her. The wound took years to heal. Because we are both Christians.

---Receiving negative feedback for our actions of the past that was done in oversight, recklessness, carelessness, shortsightedness. Sometimes Satan caught us when we were standing only on one leg. A moment that changes everything.

---Guess who is the Master of Disaster who is going to make sure that negative relationships will result and that for a long time? Icy Winters in relationships. "Storms" my father use to call it.

---Who is the Master of the Storm? The One the disciples woke up and said, "Master, the tempest is raging. The waves are big and we are going down." And He calmed the angry waves. He can. He will.