The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Mission in the SSnet.org series Lesson 1, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: “Mission the dissolving of the heavenly Sanctuary after the New Creation of everything in future for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Mission”.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God."

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on pages 11.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why do you not click on this now?

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:4Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ423_01.pdf

---“ ‘I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am’ ” (John 14:3)

---‘Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God” (Rev. 21:3)

---Did you see? The Bible says the Tabernacle will be no more. Also in Revelation 21:22.

---What does it say? Kai naon ouk eidon en autei = and a temple was no longer seen in it [heaven]. When? When all is made new. When is that? After the Second Coming.

---Is there then one seen now? Of course. Only when it will be made new then the temple will not be seen any more in heaven. Sorry Calvin. Sorry Ford. Sorry Cottrell. Sorry Evangelical Commentaries who wants to make the presence of God in Heaven an open one living room setting. Read Revelation 21:22 carefully please. See also Revelation 8:11.

---If the furniture of the tabernacle is displayed in Revelation, then the three room division is applicable. Right? Ask Moses please.

---Johannes Oecolampadius is well treated by Dallas graduate scholar Jeff Fisher that is very popular these days for his work on Johannes Oecolampadius who wrote a commentary on Hebrews in 1524 but which was published posthumously in 1534 since he died in 1531. He knew three languages very well: Hebrew, Greek and Latin.

---On page 91 of the Latin commentary of Oecolampadius Ad Hebreaos which is an exegesis of Hebrews 9, he makes what is literal a symbolic meaning.

---Oecolampadius said in the original Latin: Equidem malo, sicut supra, populum Dei et ecclesiam, per tabernaculum intelligere, ne perpetuo in allegorijs sit variandum. Ecclesia dicitur coelestis Hierusalem, quia regenerate est ex spiritus sancto, bene itace maius et perfectius tabernaculum hoc, non manufactum…

---Translated it reads: Indeed, I prefer, as above, to understand the people of God and the church by the tabernacle, lest it be constantly varied in allegories. The church is called the heavenly Jerusalem, because it is regenerated by the Holy Spirit, well it is a larger and more perfect tabernacle, not made by hand,

---What is the problem with Oecolampadius (1524, 1534), Jeff (2017), Reventlow (2003) and others here?

---I summarized it as follows: Clear evidence that Oecolampadius likes to allegorize similar to the Alexandrian School of interpretation.

---The nonsense [as Jeff Fisher and Reventlow and others argued] about mixing schools of interpretation, namely that the Allegorical Alexandrian school or scholars sometimes also employed the literal Antiochean school of interpretation methods, is just a figleave to cover the problem they have to change their doctrine to the correct one.

---If the Bible literally expects something and they do not want to change, they bring the metaphorical card.

---Rationalization it away. That is what we call this avoiding phenomenon.

---Apathetical interpretation which is a disease of interpretation, not a new trend. ---It leads to agnosticism, atheism and nihilism.

---Is there someone in your church who is avoiding Adventist truths because they secretly cling to “small sins or big ones”? Speak with agape love to them to change. Eventually the Holy Spirit will help them to. I saw it happen. You too.