The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Ephesians in the SSnet.org series Lesson 5, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Enemy cats can reconcile so we should too for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Ephesians.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 59.

The SSnet.org allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://www.adultbiblestudyguide.org/pdf.php?file=2023:3Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ323_05.pdf

---Those who get reconciled, who are brought together from divided sides, even enmity, has laid themselves at the foot of the cross.

---They have washed each other’s feet. Now they are going to sit down all together at the Lord’s Supper.

---The Owner’s Supper for cats has similar actions.

---Every meal about 16 cats from the neighborhood, four mothers with their siplings, come to my house to eat supper.

---The baby cats are scared and run away by my approach with the food.

---It was well prepared for them by the big Cat Cook, myself in their microwave and from their refrigerator.

---They know everything they like is there plus surprises.

---There is an action that all cats do coming together. They kiss each other by bumping the heads against each other.

---Mothers bump their heads against each other and their brothers.

---The Tom cat, boss cat or king cat is also there.

---He demands kissing from all except the sons who are now his rival for they are big cats themselves.

---Enemies. The father normally bites them with enmity that the hair come out in large quantities. There is a lot of screaming when this happens.

---There is nothing the Owner can do because it is cat-laws.

---The law is that when mothers have babies the sons need to find other yards to eat because the babies need to eat the crumbs of the mothers.

---So sons are no longer welcome.

---But….did you see I say but?

---But when it is Supper time, the Owner’s Supper = Lord’s Supper for us Christians, there is not fighting.

---They bump heads of reconciliation to each other, lay aside old wars, kiss each other and when I put the food out, they eat together.

---Father and son eat together. Then you then me then you then me then you then me. That is how they eat!

---When they eat, they do not think of fighting or war.  

---I told this phenomenon before, but again here because Christ giving His body for us and His blood has brought those who were in enmity and estranged closer to each other and to Him.

---It has to be to Him. There is no other way. If it is not, it is fake.

---There is a second reason the King Cat does not fight at the meal. The babies. They will get a wrong impression of him. Afterall, he is the model for them.

---When a baby and the King Cat eat together, he follows the cat-rule of no fighting and no partisanship during eating. But his baby cat does not. He growls at the King Cat saying “get away you big mouth, this is mine”.

---And the King Cat does. He walks away. There must be peace in the Valley when the Owner-meal is shared.

---This is our lesson today by Paul in Ephesians.

---Reconciliation brings everyone at the foot of the cross on the same level. But, renovation of everyone is also necessary and Ephesians 2:9-10 spells that out very clear.

---We are to walk in the shadow of the cross the way Jesus lived and talked and walked (Ephesians 2:10).

---Are we to accommodate the pulpit to the world or the world to the pulpit?

---Is your pastor changing the gospel to lure evil closer in the hope they will change? Will they? No. Never.

---You need to tell your pastor, that it will not work. One cannot compromise the settings of the Bible. It is possible to change the will and behavior of humans. So that should change to conform to the norms of the Bible. Nice. Correct?