The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Three Cosmic Messages in the SSnet.org series Lesson 2, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is:  Christ is coming quickly for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Three Cosmic Messages.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 15 and for the teacher’s edition.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:2Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ223_02.pdf

---Look, I will come quickly. Who said it? Jesus. Where? Last book of the Bible on the last page.

---Did He say He will come quickly after 31 AD, namely in 32 AD? No.

---When was Revelation written? 97/98 AD.

---How quickly is quickly in 97 from 31? 46 years.

---You buy a car and they promise. We will deliver it quickly. They delivered it not yet at 46 years later. Will you believe their quickly?

---What is going on here?

---In Revelation 22:7; 12 and 20, three times Jesus repeated this sentence. To whom? John. Remember the last book of the Bible is the Revelation of Jesus to John. Christ is speaking.

---What Christ is promising to John here is the following: John, you remembered the funeral of Lazarus when I came four days late?

---From the time that I told you guys let us go to Jerusalem, we visited here and there and here and there and came four days late?

---Well John, from the time that I will pronounce My work in the Investigative Judgment in the Most Holy since 1844 finished, that I will say “Let him/her that is unholy be unholy still…” Atonement stopped. Worked done. From this time in future, I will get a crown on my head because I get it after the seventh trumpet says Revelation 11, then a sickle for Resurrection in My hand.

---Then, John, then at that point, I will come quickly. No Lazarus delays like you had with Me together and Mary was very upset. Remember?

---I will come quickly.

---Are we in world’s history at the end? All leaders have dementia or incompetency due to their country systems. They created smart systems that keeps the status quo and then use media to put someone with dementia in that status quo so that they behind the scenes can do whatever unlawful thing they want. Welcome to world 2023.

---What about dictator countries? Leaders are down in underground bunkers. Fear assassination. Who runs the countries? Prop-ups.

---Climate change? No. God promised severe storms at the end time. Punishment to the evil in the Last Plaques to come.

---Will it help that Thurnberg girl, the eco-high priestess who is agnostic and a pagan be given a doctoral degree in Theology, theos = God and logos = science of. Will it help against climate change?

---What can funding eco-prop ups help against God’s Last Climatic storms coming?

---Hello. Good morning.

---Thurnberg should now start reading the Bible since others had to read it before they get a doctoral in Theology. She is the first to get first the doctoral and then are expected to read the Bible or she does not have to even. Wow. Are we at the end of the world? ---What about you? Where are you in all of this. Do you read your Bible? Is your pastors preaching from the Word or from their feelings. Get out. Wrong church. When? Immediately.