The book of Joshua is dealt wit. The book describes the arrival of Israel in the land. It happened after the death of Moses in 1410 BC.

Today is about the fall of Jericho.

When we talk about the archaeology of Jericho, we must remember that scholars only worked on a few slices of a big cake. Then they superimpose their result and pretend to know everything.

So W. Albright said wrongly that Israelites came there about 1230 BC. But it is actually 1410! According to biblical calculation.

So the agnostic lady Kathleen Kenyon excavated there and did not find a destruction layer in 1230 but she did find one in 1410 BC. Conclusion of her against Albright? There never was an Israelite destruction in 1230 BC. She is correct. Right?

She also claimed that there was not good Late Bronze pottery. But scholars re-examined her material and presented the Late Bronze material like B. Wood.

So Jericho really happened! Nice.

When I went alone with two Arabs to Jericho, there was nothing much to see but brown dunes.

A tourgroup arrived and J. Maxwell of Emory University came and stand next to me and we took a photo together. What a surprise meeting. He was a Jericho denier.

Adventist archaeologists affirms the 1410 BC destruction of Jericho. The Bible is absolutely correct. Even in calculations of chronology.

The message of Joshua is that Jericho is taken not by humans but by God.

Not by the God techno but the God of heaven.

I trust in Techonology and video game wars. Some say. Not, trust in God and invisible victories.

Joshua 5 is talking about Amorites and Canaanites hearing about Israel in that land. Amorites are desert people, the “sand walkers” some cuneiform texts called them.

Canaanites were a label not a nation. It is the same as the label Philistines. It is a label for migrationists or squatters in open space not theirs.

Yahweh showed Himself in their lives and the record was written down for us to find the same God in our lives today. Not Techno but Yahweh. Nice right?