The morning Manna will be provided at 6am. Thanks.

Studying Managing for the Master till He comes in the SSnet.org series Lesson 8, may the Holy Spirit be the speaker to your heart.

The Topic today is: Taking care after retirement for Morning Manna of the Sabbath School Lesson Managing for the Master till He comes.

The Opening Hymn will be 229 "Spirit of the Living God".

The Sabbath School Quarterly, downloadable from SSnet.org in the Teacher's Edition is on page 101 and for the teacher’s edition or Standard Edition, on page 67.

The SSnet.org site allows anyone, anywhere to read the lesson in their own language. Choose your own language to see God speaking also to your heart.

Why don’t you click on this link right now:

https://absg.adventist.org/pdf.php?file=2023:1Q:SE:PDFs:EAQ123_08.pdf

---1 Timothy 5:8 and if any one for his own -- and especially for those of the household -- do not provide, the faith he has denied, and than an unbeliever he is worse.

---When a person retires, he does not know how to provide for his family from that point on.

---Everyone is caught with surprise. I can remember dr. LaRondelle sitting at the table with me and dr. Izak van Zyl eating and explaining that soon he will retire and then his salary will be cut in half. He was worried where will his finances come from?

---At that point I was thinking to myself as young student that the Lord provides and he is famous so it should not be a problem. He will be invited everywhere, I thought. He was.

---But not all people are famous.

---So at 65 you retire and what then? Your mother in law is living with you and she is 90 and your wife is younger than you and still working. But two and a half years later, she will join you in the retiree corps.

---What do you do then? Pray. Tell God you are now standing at the jobless bus-stand with other jobless people. You are waiting for the God-Himself-will prepare-the-ram-bus. Tell God that He can be so kind as to come and pick you up please.

---Will God? Yes. Keep your eyes out and focus for the coming of the bus.

---It came for Abraham, Joseph, Daniel, and nearly every character in the Bible. Also for you.